PDA

View Full Version : Hey

tyr_shadowblade
03-06-2009, 10:07 PM
My online handle is tyr_shadowblade. Some of y'all know me from bladeforums. Unfortunately, I had to sell off all my Daltons and Microtechs last Summer to finance my move from Norfolk to Denver. Just bought my first set of Dalton knucks last week and they are badassed. Have asked Rob to make a custom blade for me later this year. Just had the front end of my V8 rat trike rebuilt yesterday and I'll post a pic for the contest ASAP.

JIMMY_MAC
03-07-2009, 12:57 AM
Welcome to the Sick and Twisteddevil0

Looking forward to seeing those pics......

Jimbo

ilovekittens
03-07-2009, 02:41 AM
~nice to meet youOuch that had to hurt selling off your knives. How are you liking Denver? What are the specs for the custom your having made? ILK

tomeboi
03-07-2009, 05:02 PM
Welcome to the xxxp!

tyr_shadowblade
03-07-2009, 11:47 PM
~nice to meet youOuch that had to hurt selling off your knives. How are you liking Denver? What are the specs for the custom your having made? ILK

Denver is a hundred times better than Nor-fuck. Was stuck in that hellhole for 5 years. Hurricanes, flooding, over 80 known criminal gangs, an average of 3 shootings a week, and rush hour traffic like something out of a Mad Max movie. Good luck having a motorcycle in that town . . . if you don't get run over by some road raging idiot you can reasonably expect it to be stolen out of your locked and alarmed garage. It is worse than New Jersey over there.

Knife looks like a fixed blade with a 3.25" single-edged tanto in a Kydex sheath. But a hidden scale release OTF mechanism gives you about 4 extra inches when you need it . . . with an ASP style pommel retractor.

cactus
03-17-2009, 01:01 AM
Hey, welcome to the interesting city of Denver. Where the internets and dealers are the only source for Daltons!
Where did you land here?

Scott

tyr_shadowblade
03-17-2009, 08:53 PM
Capitol Hill.