PDA

View Full Version : OTF's: Arc Angel & M6

robcelani
04-22-2011, 07:00 PM
Hello Dalton Forums! Couple of nice OTF's for you. Both are in excellent condition, never carried, sharpened or used. Sorry no blue nets. I'm new to buying and selling here however I have been buying and selling on JerzeeDevil for about 6 months and on Ebay for years. I use the same user id both places.

1. Arc Angel is a unique design and hard to find knife. Curved handle and blade. This is a partially serrated blade model. There is a tiny spot on the handle where the charging bar rubbed part of the finish off. See the picture below.

$275 usps money order or paypal. I'll cover paypal fees, shipping, insurance and tracking.

2. M6 is also partially serrated utility blade. The blade profile on the M6 with serrations looks sweet.

$265 usps money order or paypal. I'll cover paypal fees, shipping, insurance and tracking.

Please post here and then PM to purchase. Any questions or more information please PM.:)MITUSA

oscar101
04-22-2011, 11:52 PM
Rob, those are some killer hard to find pieces at a great price. Good luck with the sale. MITUSAMITUSAMITUSA

stevenh
04-23-2011, 09:44 AM
Ill take the arc angel, pm sent

pistolpete
04-23-2011, 10:12 AM
I'll take m6

Pete

robcelani
04-24-2011, 12:09 PM
Ill take the arc angel, pm sent

Arc Angel is sold to stevenh!

M6 is sold pending funds to pistolpete!

Thank You Dalton Forums!:)MITUSA

robcelani
04-26-2011, 07:44 AM
I'll take m6

Pete

Hey Pete, I've sent a couple PM's and an email. If you want to buy the M6 I need to hear from you in the next 48 hours. I look forward to gettin this knife to you!

Rob