PDA

View Full Version : My 2nd Mixed Martial Arts Fight

robcelani
04-21-2011, 02:32 AM
Thought I'd throw this out for those interested.:)MITUSA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DeESDBjxgU

I've trained in Mixed Martial Arts for about 7 years. Competed in lots of submission grappling tournaments and 3 MMA fights.

This is the video of my second fight. Let me know what you think. Appreciate your time!

Rob

JIMMY_MAC
04-21-2011, 07:35 AM
AWESOME!!!!!

It was evident you owned him in the first round, your ground game was way too much for him to handle. In the second round you can see he wants no part of any clinch game with you, his kicks looked as if he was just trying to survive, keep you away. Once again in the third he had no answer for you. Once you put him down, he was finished.

Very impressive for only your second bout, you have a future in MMA for sure. Best of luck to you.

Kick ass and take names.....

JIMMY_MAC

PS: Remind me to never piss you off.....~dragonwar

robcelani
04-21-2011, 06:13 PM
It was evident you owned him in the first round, your ground game was way too much for him to handle. In the second round you can see he wants no part of any clinch game with you, his kicks looked as if he was just trying to survive, keep you away. Once again in the third he had no answer for you. Once you put him down, he was finished.

Thanks JIMMY_MAC, appreciate the encouragement! Good analysis of the fight. It sounds like you watch MMA regularly.

Rob

oscar101
04-21-2011, 09:09 PM
Cool video Rob. Gotta be tuff as nails to step foot in the ring with you. Keep up the good work.MITUSA

robcelani
04-21-2011, 10:14 PM
Cool video Rob. Gotta be tuff as nails to step foot in the ring with you. Keep up the good work.MITUSA

Thanks oscar101!:)

Honch0
04-21-2011, 10:52 PM
As Jimmy Mac has so aptly described your bout, I will relegate my comments to congratulations and good luck in your next fight....Al

PIC
04-26-2011, 07:46 PM
Good fight Rob!!~Mr. Bill I seem to recall seeing this type
of fighting on late nite tv a little while back. was this fight
televised??

robcelani
04-27-2011, 07:48 PM
Thanks for the support Gentleman!:)MITUSA

Good fight Rob!!~Mr. Bill I seem to recall seeing this type
of fighting on late nite tv a little while back. was this fight
televised??

Mixed Martial Arts is on television now and is getting more popular all the time. I think this show was broadcast over the internet but I don't know for sure. It was not televised on regular tv.

Woodstock
04-28-2011, 10:03 AM
Nicely done! Your ground game was the difference in that fight. It totally winded him. Keep us posted on other fights too! What states do you fight in? That would be fun going to one with a bunch of Dalton collectors.

rabbit
05-10-2011, 10:11 AM
Nice work!!