PDA

View Full Version : hello

TheCollector
12-03-2010, 12:08 AM
Hello all I am a great admirer of a well made knife and I just gently found rob Dalton and bought myself a silver interrogator 2 and a little whiskey now I have found myself hooked and can't stop until I collect the best of Dalton (in my opinion) it's great to be apart of a nice community of enthusiasts such as this glad I've found it

Snapper
12-03-2010, 12:47 AM
~nice to meet you I think you should fit right in around here! I see your from Broomall, PA. I'm right across the river in South Jersey.~knifehead

Honch0
12-03-2010, 07:25 PM
Other than having bad neighbors (Snapper), welcome aboard...Al

Snapper
12-04-2010, 12:42 AM
Thanks Honch,,,,,,,,Troublemaker!!!!!!!!!!

TheCollector
12-04-2010, 10:09 AM
Haha fun as they are all jersey jokes aside its nice to meet you guys my names mark and believe it or not i dont know if you ever went there but the pensauken mart before it closed was where i started collecting knives

kargi
01-03-2011, 12:07 AM
Hello and welcome to this beautiful community. I am sure you will love it. I am also very crazy about well made knives. Got lot of good collection. I started collecting it from long. The Pensauken Mart is the perfect place to collect. They have a wonderful collection of knives.

Snapper
01-03-2011, 01:00 AM
Hello and welcome to this beautiful community. I am sure you will love it. I am also very crazy about well made knives. Got lot of good collection. I started collecting it from long. The Pensauken Mart is the perfect place to collect. They have a wonderful collection of knives.

I don't know where your coming from or what your on but the Pensauken Mart has been CLOSED for about five years now! Most of their stuff was JUNK...laugh3

ar15ed
01-03-2011, 10:50 AM
welcome to the forum!

pete1958
01-04-2011, 10:15 AM
Welcome and make yourself at home. Don't be afraid to ask any questions and to post pictures of your knives.

Jay (aka Pete1958)

Twizzler
01-06-2011, 08:52 PM
Good to meet you. I hope you take some pics too.

It takes a little practice with knife pics to get them looking really really good.

I have to scrap about 90-95 percent of them before I get one I'm happy with.

One good pic of one knife beats ten bad pics of ten knives.

Aaron