PDA

View Full Version : greetings dalton forums

angryi
12-01-2010, 05:44 PM
hello dalton forums.

I started collecting dalton knives because of their quality and the uncoventional designs both visualy and functionaly.

Besides knife collecting I enjoy beer(brewing and drinking), the outdoors, and various combat sports.

ar15ed
12-01-2010, 08:25 PM
welcome to the forums, and the addiction!
ed

Honch0
12-01-2010, 09:06 PM
Welcome aboard. We can always use some "new Dalton blood"...Al

Twizzler
12-01-2010, 10:24 PM
Hello. I cant agree more about the Dalton knives. Nice to have you aboard.
I haven't been to PA enough, but each time its been for outdoor recreation and its been an adventure each time. Come early spring I'll be on the trails wheeling for the various V.F.D. hosted fund raiser ATV rides. Good time and good cause. The Pocket Militia has always been on the trail with me and always gets used alot. Kept in the front pocket and never had an accidental open, that is funtion and safety at it's best IMO.

Aaron

angryi
12-02-2010, 08:59 PM
Hello. I cant agree more about the Dalton knives. Nice to have you aboard.
I haven't been to PA enough, but each time its been for outdoor recreation and its been an adventure each time. Come early spring I'll be on the trails wheeling for the various V.F.D. hosted fund raiser ATV rides. Good time and good cause. The Pocket Militia has always been on the trail with me and always gets used alot. Kept in the front pocket and never had an accidental open, that is funtion and safety at it's best IMO.

Aaron

Next time you come make it a point to visit Centralia the place is wild and, now a days is just a ghost town where people go to ride dirt bikes and ATVs.
here' s some info

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centralia,_Pennsylvania

also some of the best Breweries in the country are a stones throw from where I live in southeast PA. Victory(downingtown), yards(in philly), troegs(harrisburg), and dogfishead(in delaware but close enough)

Snapper
12-02-2010, 09:20 PM
Welcome aboard...I see your from the Southeast...I'm right accross the bridge in South Jersey...Woodbury area.MITUSA