PDA

View Full Version : Dalton scale opening auto clone.

sweetpea
11-19-2010, 02:32 PM
The sale of clones is a big no no here. This is the second time you posted this knife for sale. I hope there isn't a third time

Honch0
11-19-2010, 11:54 PM
Yea, we run a tight ship, no counterfeit crap allowed. BTW, I have some nice MT's from China, PM me...Not...Al

jasondplacetobe
11-20-2010, 08:24 PM
sweet pea dont care conduct. check him out on the JD.

JIMMY_MAC
11-20-2010, 10:10 PM
Good lookin out Jason.....

Sweetpea, consider this your first and ONLY warning.....

If our friends on JD don't like your dealings, what makes you think we will??

Read and abide by the rules, understand what ILK has said, post your email address in your profile, or this will be the last for sale post you have here on DF.

JIMMY_MAC

steve
11-21-2010, 12:17 AM
get to bed you dalton moderator nazi bitch.

Snapper
11-21-2010, 12:49 AM
~When the Shit hits

sweetpea
11-21-2010, 09:23 AM
Looked for my other clone offer couldn't find it,was not aware clone are verboten,the JD thing is were a buyer was giving me major grief because I wouldn't sell him a knife that was being sold to someone before him and I told him when his MO arrived I would send it back unopened,which I did,then I went looking for a link with a good pic as I can't do pics,found one and posted itAFTER I had returned his MO.
If this doesn't satify you then I will quit bothering yall.
And Jason,after all the good deals we made you should bow your head in shame instead of being a jerk.

ilovekittens
11-21-2010, 11:15 AM
Looked for my other clone offer couldn't find it,was not aware clone are verboten

That's because it was deleted. :)

http://www.daltonforums.com/showthread.php?t=121
11) Dalton Forums does not endorse forgeries, and will not condone knock-offs. Any for sale/trade threads with items deemed as clones will be removed.

Other than trying to sell clones feel free to post away. ~hookerILK

sweetpea
11-21-2010, 11:52 AM
What does JIMMY MAC have to say about it?

sweetpea
11-21-2010, 12:03 PM
What does JIMMY MAC have to say about it?
He jumped right on that crock o' chit just like some of the guys on the JD,shoot first and ask questions later.
I didn't need that grief rom them and I don't need it here.
I am an honest man and don't have to put up with a buch of crap like that which was served up to me on the JD,it was unwarrented but most of them followed their mleader,RSTP or something like that.
When I told him I had made a small mistake earlier from my ignorance He started in with he don't need any lame excuses.A reguler rude jerk in my opinion,but he seems to be populaer with the gang over there.
I know that I haven't contributed much here lately,but it is just a sign o' the times,money and knives are in short supply.
OK,said my piece,thanks to any one who might have listened.~happy st p day

jasondplacetobe
11-21-2010, 12:05 PM
sweety we never made a deal. i do remember we talked about one but then you changed your mind. you are mistaken. dont stop comin around. you aint hurtin nobody, but if a little slap on the wrist upset ya.......shock0

sweetpea
11-21-2010, 04:01 PM
I consider a slap on the wrist when unwarrented and the questioning and the disrespect of my character more than a slap on the wrist.
I have never cheated any one since I started living on this ball 67 years ago and I sure wouldn't start in some half assed deal with that screwball whome I returned the MO to.
I realize that I am not as sharp as I used to be(never really exceptional then),but I do have my integrity,which is important to me.
To be truthful,I have tried to forget the whole incident and the surrounding results,includeing you.
I am not going to argue with youy or anyone else,thanks you.

jasondplacetobe
11-21-2010, 11:29 PM
fly awaylaugh3

sweetpea
12-05-2010, 12:53 PM
Well,sir,I beg your pardon(tail between legs) for mistakeing you for one of the fine gentlemen on the JD,especially the many that had perfectly satisfying dealings with me.
I realize that some must rush to spread news,especially bad,true or not,to gain a little time in the light or get some recognition.
In a way I feel kind of sorry for you,haveing to do things like that,but to each his own.

corjzg
12-05-2010, 01:07 PM
here's a suggestion: go battle this out in the Devils Pit on JD
or in +/- transactions here~zip it

that way it wont keep getting BTT