PDA

View Full Version : Good Morning DCC Forum

DM9
09-12-2010, 10:08 AM
Good Morning Dalton Forum,

I've been aware of this group for a while now, and it's time I said hello. I'm a musician from upstate NY; have enjoyed knives since my father gave me my first folder in second grade (yellow handle Case--wish I still had it). I've always liked autos, but didn't develop a real interest in collecting until I became aware of Rob Dalton's work several years ago. Now it's several dozen Daltons later and the interest is still high (just got my first DCC custom last summer--and on and on, as you all know--).
I also want to say thanks to all the long time members--the history, background, folklore that you all bring (along with Rob Dalton's distinctive style and huge creativity) make this a real interesting place to be.
Happy to say that my wife (also a musician) takes a real benign view of my growing collection--in fact, she even has a couple of favorites (I was able to acquire a Lost Souls a few years back--first time she saw it, she said "That's--awesome--").
Take care, everybody. Dave (aka DM9)

ilovekittens
09-12-2010, 03:38 PM
Sweet intro. Welcome to the madness of Daltons. Have you picked up one of the new custom made Daltons yet? Great blades old and new. Take care. :) ILK

pete1958
09-12-2010, 08:42 PM
Welcome and enjoy!

DM9
09-13-2010, 12:21 PM
Sweet intro. Welcome to the madness of Daltons. Have you picked up one of the new custom made Daltons yet? Great blades old and new. Take care. :) ILK

Yeah, just one so far but I like it a lot--the Dalton shop put it up on the studio page--it's the custom Thanatos.
DM