PDA

View Full Version : New to this site

knifenut48
08-27-2010, 12:10 AM
Hello from the land of Oz(Kansas). I'm not new to knives as I've been a dealer for over 24 years. I am new to this site and collecting knives instead of money. LOL. I used to sell alot of Dalton knives, now I just collect them as well as about any modern auto. Looking forward to learning from and maybe even contributing to this site.
Jimskull5

ilovekittens
08-27-2010, 06:48 PM
Welcome to the forum. Post some pics of some of your Daltons and Give us any info about them you'd like to share. This place can be slow @ times, but it's the members new and old that need to keep it going. ~burnt ILK

Stabber
08-28-2010, 12:18 PM
Welcome to the Dalton Fourums Jim. Do you have a website?

Honch0
08-28-2010, 01:59 PM
Welcome aboard. If it's Dalton's you are interested in this be the place...Al

rabbit
08-28-2010, 10:28 PM
Howdy and welcome!

knifenut48
08-29-2010, 04:11 AM
When it comes to the question of, do you have a website. The answer is yes, it is on a CD in my desk drawer. I took it down due to too many people asking really stupid questions. I don't deal with the ignorant folk very well.
Before I said or did something stupid myself I had the site taken down. My guess is that was 12 years ago. Now I have wonderful sites like this to get on and ask stupid questions. Be patient with me, I'm not all there or here.~night crawler
Thanks for asking Ricky. Mainly I just do shows around the country.
Jim

Plasma1
08-31-2010, 08:19 AM
Hey there Jim I hope you dont think I'm stalking you LOL, Sorry to hear you cant make it to the USN thing. I'm going to the Ortho Doc today.
Mike

robcelani
09-23-2010, 07:42 AM
Welcome Jim!

Did you go to the pka denver show in august? I was there, it was my first knife show.

I responded back to you on my introduction thread. The collector versus dealer thing.

Hey there Jim I hope you dont think I'm stalking you LOL, Sorry to hear you cant make it to the USN thing. I'm going to the Ortho Doc today.
Mike

Mike, that is kinda creepy. Are you stalking him? LOL ~happy st p day

Plasma1
09-25-2010, 02:33 AM
Yeah I'm stalking Jim but I like being creepy, Ya just gotta love a Protech knife for a Microtech Forum knife. Jim made it happen.~dragonwar
Mike