View Full Version : Titanium Daltons

tomeboi
07-31-2010, 07:20 PM
Titanium Comcat one of 12 made. New, never carried or used-$475 shipped
Titanium Mantis custom 1 of a kind. Satin blade and satin handle with a clover on the handle. New, never carried or used-$500 shipped

Make me a reasonable offer. I'm interested in trading towards a LWRC 6.8 upper, Magpul UBR stock, Strider knives and large tactical fixed blades. I might consider other stuff, let me know what you have.

tomeboi
08-01-2010, 11:27 AM
Money order or paypal + fees.

jasondplacetobe
08-04-2010, 10:26 PM
i cant believe the the ti comcat is still there! alec must have one alreadylaugh3. i know i do. badass rare piece. giant sidewinders are cool. THIS IS THE FIRST ONE I HAVE EVER SEEN ON A FOR SALE THREAD!

asurovetslt
08-05-2010, 04:27 PM
You are right, Jason,laugh3
I can't believe it is still here, and I do have one.~zip itlaugh3

tomeboi
08-05-2010, 10:48 PM
Are you guys sure you don't need another one?

Price drop.

Titanium Comcat one of 12 made. New, never carried or used-$460 shipped
Titanium Mantis custom 1 of a kind. Satin blade and satin handle with a clover on the handle. New, never carried or used-$480 shipped

Make me a reasonable offer. I'm interested in trading towards a LWRC 6.8 upper, Magpul UBR stock, Strider knives and large tactical fixed blades. I might consider other stuff, let me know what you have.

tomeboi
08-10-2010, 11:38 PM
Price drop.

Titanium Comcat one of 12 made. New, never carried or used-$440 shipped
Titanium Mantis custom 1 of a kind. Satin blade and satin handle with a clover on the handle. New, never carried or used-$460 shipped

Make me a reasonable offer. I'm interested in trading towards a LWRC 6.8 upper, Emerson knives, Strider knives and large tactical fixed blades. I might consider other stuff, let me know what you have.

tomeboi
08-14-2010, 01:55 PM
Price drop.

Titanium Comcat one of 12 made. New, never carried or used-$425 shipped
Titanium Mantis custom 1 of a kind. Satin blade and satin handle with a clover on the handle. New, never carried or used-$445 shipped

Make me a reasonable offer. I'm interested in trading towards a LWRC 6.8 upper, Emerson knives, Strider knives and large tactical fixed blades. I might consider other stuff, let me know what you have.

tomeboi
08-24-2010, 10:34 PM
Price drop.

Titanium Comcat one of 12 made. New, never carried or used-$415 shipped
Titanium Mantis custom 1 of a kind. Satin blade and satin handle with a clover on the handle. New, never carried or used-$435 shipped

tomeboi
09-09-2010, 10:50 PM
Titanium Comcat one of 12 made. New, never carried or used-withdrawn
Titanium Mantis custom 1 of a kind. Satin blade and satin handle with a clover on the handle. New, never carried or used-withdrawn