PDA

View Full Version : I'm a knife nut from the Florida Keys

KeySpike
06-24-2010, 02:44 AM
I am happy to meet you all. As I mentioned above, I live in the Florida Keys, Consequently, I love everything associated with the water. I love boating and fishing the most. I've got a large collection of mostly auto knives. My Dalton dealer is John Kinoff. I have bought all of my Daltons from him and over the years we have become good friends. Although we have never actually met, face to face, I feel like I've known him forever. I've been on ebay for five years with over 400 transactions at 100% feedback. Currently I spend most of my time with the US Coast Guard Auxiliary and am the Seventh District Directorate
Chief for Logistics for the Southeast US. I've been a member of the Auxiliary for 22 years. I'm a member of Bladebid and have had transactions there using this logon ID. I also belong to Blade Forums and 1911 Forums. I would love to buy, sell and trade with the group and am posting this as a requirement to participate in that process.
Regards,
Jim Dennen

asurovetslt
06-24-2010, 12:01 PM
Hi, Jim,'~nice to meet you~nice to meet you~nice to meet you
John K. is a good man.
You will have fun here.MITUSA
Alec

KeySpike
06-24-2010, 12:59 PM
Thanks Alec. John cracks me up. I talk to him regularly and get email from him every day.
R,
Jim