PDA

View Full Version : The Dalton Kid

CLBlack
05-20-2010, 11:23 PM
Hey Guys! Early last year I took my first glimpse at a Dalton... it was love at first sight. And while I've been on the forum for a little while now, I only just bought my first Dalton auto. I figured it was probably time for a proper introduction... Well, I'm Connor, and I would hazard a guess that I am the youngest member of this forum. Nice to meet y'all, I'm looking forward to more deals here in the future!
-Connor

PS - Anybody wanna reccomend me some good entry-level Daltons? I'd really like to start expanding my collection ASAP! laugh3

Moficky
05-20-2010, 11:44 PM
Welcome to The Nut Hut ? I am curious--- Which model did you select as your first Dalton auto purchase?? Any photos? Good luck on your search for Daltonista purity. Dave.~hooker

Woodstock
05-20-2010, 11:57 PM
Some good entry level Dalton's? I'd go for the ones that you like the best. If price is an issue, The Guardian Angel 2 seems to be fairly inexpensive. Plain jane Small Persian Fighters can also be found for a good price as well. Just keep your eyes peeled.

CLBlack
05-21-2010, 07:17 AM
The knife is the Apache that I just recieved from Jason yesterday

pete1958
05-23-2010, 12:07 AM
Welcome and I hope you will enjoy Dalton knives as much as we do!

Just buy what you like is good advise previously posted. I think the Tank model is one that my be under appreciated in my mind that you might consider. But whatever you do just have fun collecting. It a great way to be interested in something other than the crap that flys out of the TV set every night!

Good luck,

Jay

rabbit
05-24-2010, 10:09 PM
Howdy CLBlack. Watch your fingers on that Apache! ~swinger

Second vote for Tank, used one last weekend to hack a bunch of branches and brush outta my way. Destructive thing..

Personally I'm obsessed w/ Dalton CA legals- you can't find a tougher/handier pocket knife! But yeah get whatever grabs you!