PDA

View Full Version : Been too long......

UltraReef
05-15-2010, 11:19 AM
since I have contacted some of my old friends here. Keep up the good work, the forum looks great. And hello to anyone I don't know here. :D

I'm all over the internet, on ebay, BF, KF, youtube, FB and the USN. It all started when I started collecting production knives around the late nineties and I think you guys know where it goes from there. At any rate, I've done hundreds of deals over the years, all with happy endings. :)

Moficky
05-15-2010, 11:49 AM
Glad to see you surfacing on this Forum,old friend. As I recall many a "Grail" Dalton has passed through your hands, at one time or another. Hope you keep the 'For Sale" action hopping by posting some of your cherry oldies. Best regards, Dave. ~it's cool

pete1958
05-15-2010, 12:18 PM
Nice to see some of the older collectors like you come back.....we need you!

JIMMY_MAC
05-15-2010, 12:26 PM
Good to see you Earl, how the hell are you? You're right, it has been way too long. Hope you are well my friend.

Jimbo

UltraReef
05-15-2010, 01:04 PM
Thanks for warm response guys. I'm doing great, thanks for asking. :D

I do miss some of those grails, but sometimes you have to give someone else a chance to enjoy it.

Honch0
05-16-2010, 12:35 AM
Hello Earl - Welcome back. We need some "old Blood" to go with our newer collectors. We have a great group of Dalton hoarders here. Reminds me of when I joined KFC. The senior collectors kept the Forum informative for the newer guys, like me at that time.

For the Record, Earl had one Hell of a Dalton collection and was a mainstay on the original Forum.

I hope you stick around. You never know, Daltons have a way of getting in your head...Al

UltraReef
05-16-2010, 12:49 AM
Yea buddy.....I plan on hanging out for a while. :) :)

Here's a pic from the old days. Look close guys, you will probably see a knife or two that you own in this pic. :D

http://www.daltonforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1351&stc=1&d=1273985343

PIC
05-16-2010, 12:49 AM
Hey Earl!!! good to see you here!!!:)
stick around! the fun has just begun!!blazz

OUTSTANDING group of Daltons!!!~dragonwar

jeepersjeep
05-18-2010, 04:04 AM
Wow! Nice collection there!
One day <---(dreaming) O, and welcome.

RWG
05-19-2010, 10:42 PM
Welcome...great old collection shot!!! With most kindest regards.

Dick G.MITUSA

Stabber
05-20-2010, 07:07 AM
welcome to DF Earl

tomeboi
05-27-2010, 11:32 PM
Here's a pic from the old days. Look close guys, you will probably see a knife or two that you own in this pic.

Hey Earl, welcome back! I didn't realize how many Daltons I got from you til you put that pic back up. It was good to finally meet you the other day, hopefully next time we can BS longer.