PDA

View Full Version : Daltons for sale or trade

tomeboi
04-03-2010, 01:42 AM
1) Interrogator Knuck-O-The-Irish Damascus blade one of six made, never used or carried, very light tarnish on the handle that I will clean off before shipping it-$600 shipped
2) Titanium Guardian Angel, never used or carried, very light scuffs on titanium handle that can be fixed by Dalton with a trip to the shop-$600 shipped
3) G-10 Gent. Seal, never used or carried-$275 shipped

Money order or paypal + fees. I'm willing to trade for tactical fixed blades with a blade larger than 5", Bowtech compound bows and Omega watches.
I will also trade for Assault Rifles or any style 1911 .45 face to face in central Texas.

PIC
04-03-2010, 05:31 PM
Tom- check your PMs. thanks. Jack~~Mr. Bill

tomeboi
04-07-2010, 06:52 PM
Price drop. Make me a reasonable offer.

1) Interrogator Knuck-O-The-Irish Damascus blade one of six made, never used or carried, very light tarnish on the handle that I will clean off before shipping it-$585 shipped
2) Titanium Guardian Angel, never used or carried, very light scuffs on titanium handle that can be fixed by Dalton with a trip to the shop-$585 shipped
3) G-10 Gent. Seal, never used or carried-$265 shipped

Money order or paypal + fees. I'm willing to trade for tactical fixed blades with a blade larger than 5", Bowtech compound bows and Omega watches.
I will also trade for Assault Rifles or any style 1911 .45 face to face in central Texas.

asurovetslt
04-07-2010, 09:27 PM
Hi, Tom
I have a cool Russian tactical
Kizlyar Phoenix-2 Military Fighting Knife~Mr. Bill
Weight:0.75 lbs
Length:12"
Blade Length:7"

Let me know if you interested for partial trade.
asurovetslt@netscape.net
Alec

tomeboi
04-09-2010, 10:18 AM
3) G-10 Gent. Seal, never used or carried-On hold pending sale

tomeboi
04-11-2010, 11:49 AM

1) Interrogator Knuck-O-The-Irish Damascus blade one of six made, never used or carried, very light tarnish on the handle that I will clean off before shipping it-$560 shipped
2) Titanium Guardian Angel, never used or carried, very light scuffs on titanium handle that can be fixed by Dalton with a trip to the shop-$560 shipped

tomeboi
04-16-2010, 03:07 PM

1) Interrogator Knuck-O-The-Irish Damascus blade one of six made, never used or carried, very light tarnish on the handle that I will clean off before shipping it-$540 shipped
2) Titanium Guardian Angel, never used or carried, very light scuffs on titanium handle that can be fixed by Dalton with a trip to the shop-$540 shipped

tomeboi
04-19-2010, 08:47 PM

1) Interrogator Knuck-O-The-Irish Damascus blade one of six made, never used or carried, very light tarnish on the handle that I will clean off before shipping it-$525 shipped
2) Titanium Guardian Angel, never used or carried, very light scuffs on titanium handle that can be fixed by Dalton with a trip to the shop-$525 shipped

tomeboi
04-24-2010, 01:37 PM

1) Interrogator Knuck-O-The-Irish Damascus blade one of six made, never used or carried, very light tarnish on the handle that I will clean off before shipping it-$505 shipped
2) Titanium Guardian Angel, never used or carried, very light scuffs on titanium handle that can be fixed by Dalton with a trip to the shop-$505 shipped
3) G-10 Gent. Seal, never used or carried-Sold

tomeboi
04-30-2010, 12:23 AM

1) Interrogator Knuck-O-The-Irish Damascus blade one of six made, never used or carried, very light tarnish on the handle that I will clean off before shipping it-$490 shipped
2) Titanium Guardian Angel, never used or carried, very light scuffs on titanium handle that can be fixed by Dalton with a trip to the shop-$490 shipped
3) G-10 Gent. Seal, never used or carried-Sold

tomeboi
05-02-2010, 10:44 PM
1) Interrogator Knuck-O-The-Irish Damascus blade one of six made, never used or carried, very light tarnish on the handle that I will clean off before shipping it-No longer for sale
2) Titanium Guardian Angel, never used or carried, very light scuffs on titanium handle that can be fixed by Dalton with a trip to the shop-No longer for sale