PDA

View Full Version : Still around...

cactus
02-20-2010, 07:30 PM
My name is Scott, I've been stuck on Daltons for about 10 years now. Figured I'd post a little info in case I get to make a transaction with some of the newer members!
I purchased my first Dalton in 2000, an M6 I got off Ebay. It now resides with I Love Kittens as of 2 weeks ago. I found KnifeForums in 2001, and this one when it was created. My job can keep me off the forums for months at at time, then I try to get caught up, like now.
I get into custom knives as much as productions. For auto's, I like Daltons and Protechs. Customs, I'm all over the place. Whatever catches my eye!
Its good to see new people joining this forum and getting background on old models, and good to see the long time collectors providing valuable info! Its the only way the Dalton lore will be around, so hats off to the mods and contributors. Spead the Disease!MITUSA

Scott

Snapper
02-20-2010, 08:15 PM
glad your still around.~knifehead

Moficky
02-20-2010, 08:30 PM
Scott -- you forgot to mention your " sub-collection " of Dalton's with serial number 13. How many ya got now, amigo ?? Dave.~hooker

cactus
02-20-2010, 11:16 PM
Holding at 15 models...There's another #13 Seal on Knight of Arms, but its a duplicate of the one I got from Jason. I know there's some DF members that have a #13, or know where one's at, its like finding a needle in a haystack. Then talking them out of it!! I always offer an exact trade, or the same model plus money.
Hopefully members remember me if they decide to sell one, and contact me.

I have the following #13's:
Moe
Mini-Assassin
Pocket Militia
Seal
LTC
Jammer
Waco
New Large Seal
Experimental Packer
Militia Cupid
Asp
Border Patrol
Red Tank
Swinger
07 Militia

I even have a mint Stinger that could go out the door if a sweet #13 came up,...like a stainless STC (HINT HINT!)

95% of my Daltons would be up for trade, like a damascus Jackyl, Giant Cupid, lots to pick from! After Rob stopped numbering them, it made it harder to get a #13 and find older ones.

Scott
(Still got one of your keychains, Dave, attached on the wifes keychain!skull2)

Woodstock
02-21-2010, 01:32 AM
Scott-
Thanks for the Huck! It is freakin awesome! If I come across any #13 models, I'll let you know!hellsman

Stabber
02-21-2010, 08:22 AM
Nice collection Scott