PDA

View Full Version : FS: Daltin Assassin

RWG
02-05-2010, 09:05 PM
Up for grabs is a like new absolutely mint condition Dalton Assassin Satin. $280.00 shipped. PayPal discreet accepted at no additional charge. ConUS sale only. A few pics of this HUGE beauty...

Dick G.MITUSA
rwg2427@roadrunner.com (personal e-mail address)

PayPal Address: rwg2427@adelphia.net

daltonsonly
02-06-2010, 08:45 AM
Wow!! Your Assassin has a satin blade?? That's really cool.....I can't believe all the killer daltons for sale right now!

kk

RWG
02-06-2010, 10:54 AM
Yes...the blade is Satin and yes she is a killer piece for sure!!!

Dick G.~Mr. Bill

tomeboi
02-06-2010, 06:58 PM
I hate to bring this to your attention, but from what I understand the black handle Assassin's never came with satin blades from the Dalton shop. I almost bought one just like this years ago and was told that it had to be a blade swap if it was a satin blade on black handles. Only the red with sliver/blue veined handles had satin blades.

daltonsonly
02-06-2010, 07:17 PM
I hate to bring this to your attention, but from what I understand the black handle Assassin's never came with satin blades from the Dalton shop. I almost bought one just like this years ago and was told that it had to be a blade swap if it was a satin blade on black handles. Only the red with sliver/blue veined handles had satin blades.

That's what I was thinking, didn't remember a black handle satin....but you never know. I can remember hearing about a guy who enjoyed doing his own dalton custom work.

kk

RWG
02-07-2010, 09:48 AM
Sorry guys for the confusion...it is "bead blast" NOT satin. I accidentally listed it as satin based upon my reference to the Dalton Price Guide.

Dick G.MITUSA

RWG
02-07-2010, 12:18 PM
Bump with price reduced to $250.00 USD shipped with tracking number and PayPal at no additional charge. ConUS sale only. Thanks.

Dick G.MITUSA

RWG
02-08-2010, 12:23 PM
Sold Pending Funds

Dick G.MITUSA