Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank you for this fine forum

1. Default Thank you for this fine forum

I do appreciate the upper echelon providing this introductory opportunity. For fear of otherwise having my gluteal fold perforated by some sharp instrument, I present greetings!

I hail from the new england area where the moose crush your vehicles, the bears consume your pets and the black flies can put you into hypovolemic shock. I enjoy a well made knife precisely honed, a good gun with ample ammo and a nice vehicle to get the hell out of the AO (especially when said supplies approach near depletion).

Daltons I presently own are ones that have been with me for some time. They have been used extensively and have never failed: SOB 1, SOB 2, Full size Militia.

I've been guilty of lurking as I've found the forums fascinating, folks friendly, feuds finite, fiascos fun, photos fantastic, firey forge fully festooned from finery…

Great intro. Thanks for finally coming out of the shadows and joining us. We don't bite to hard. ILK

Glad you came out of the shadows, great post sir!
    -Earl

Quote Originally Posted by COMBATSGT View Post

I hail from the new england area where the moose crush your vehicles, the bears consume your pets and the black flies can put you into hypovolemic shock.
    Great introduction and welcome to the Dalton Forums.
    I assume from your intro you are from the great state of Maine? Where about if I'm correct? I'm in on a place just outside of Jackman, ME. We go up fishing at least twice a year if not three times in Spring, 4th of July week and the last two weeks of fishing season in the Fall.

Snapper

Don't put your finger where you wouldn't put your face!!!

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.

COMBATSGT - Welcome to the Dalton Forum. You are hereby officially charged and ruled guilty of, statically speaking, posting a quite interesting and unique description of oneself heretofore previously not recorded in the annals of said Forum.

You are hereby sentenced to continued participation at the highest level. Hope you enjoy yourself, we always have room for new Dalton collectors...Al

Default Nice Intro!

I know SGT has a list to get to work on for the collection side as do I, but you gotta love the classics being used "extensively" to tear it up, get it done, and he is sticking with them! Great intro, sir!
    -Wade-

Welcome to the forum and wish you all good things. There are many of us that have enjoyed each other friendship and I appreciate them having me also as part of the group. I hope others will appreciate all the dedication and hard work that these guys has gone into making this the great forum it is.
    and the road goes on forever.....

8. Default

Welcome aboard...its never too late to come out of the woodwork!
    I've disabled private messaging but please feel free to message me via email as listed on my profile page.

I agree...it's never too late. I also know why SGT remains a bit dormant and it is out of obligation and oath, but I'll leave it at that. I applaud the fact that the gesture was made to do a proper introduction and at the same time, do as Pete suggests, and thank those responsible for all the hard work and dedication that has been put into this forum and continues to be every day. I see so much hard work and people welcomed just as I have been and I am grateful to be a part of this forum. Thank you to all and to good folks and friends!
    -Wade-

did someone say guns n ammo?? got my juices going. welcome to the forum.