Thread: Emerson CQC7A textured Carbon Fiber by Protech

Default Emerson CQC7A textured Carbon Fiber by Protech

Pulled another out of the knife safe priced low and ready to GO! Hard to find and Out of Stock everywhere . The CQC-7 Pro-Tech/Emerson collaboration combines the classic folder design of the CQC7 and the convenience of an automatic knife. The action on this knife is exactly what you expect from Pro-Tech, cracks open like a whip. $154.00 to your door​ , FREE FREIGHT USPS Priority. Prefer PP FF , any additional on you please. (paypal to pitergordi@comcast.net)

I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!

Here in Manteca Ca we are giving a "RED FLAG FIRE WARNING" offer 10% discount , today Monday through Wednesday only .

Ps if no quick reply from me its because our electrical company has turned off half of California's power due to potential fire risk.
    I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!

Sold pending funds , Thanks to the new owner & DF!