Thread: Introduction

Default Introduction

Hello all,
    All of our time is precious, so I won't waste any of our time being longwinded here. I have posted my email here, so anyone interested in contacting me for whatever reason, may feel free to do so. I have collected automatic knives since the early 00's. I used to check out the Dalton forums when they were still part of Knifeforums. Over the years, I have purchased knives from George Harrison(Gohmer) Ray Jay, Josh, and other people I didn't know from Blade Auction. I took a few year hiatus from purchasing any new knives(the Dalton Wasp was my last new knife purchase) and recently I have been checking things out because I have an interest in parting with a select few of my "safe queens". I enjoy checking out the great pictures here, and some of the insight into Dalton history.
    May the Force be with you and happy collecting
    Justin

why hello there!! welcome back, I think... anyway who.... what you got for sale?

damn, didnt mean to type that out loud!

Quote Originally Posted by Diablito View Post
    why hello there!! welcome back, I think... anyway who.... what you got for sale?

damn, didnt mean to type that out loud!
    Thanks for the welcome Diablito. I have one Dalton that I'm looking to sell currently, and I'll have it listed in the appropriate place by tomorrow. Some here may already have seen it, as it is currently listed in knifeforums. I have the same user name there.

Welcome to the forum. Look around and post away.
    Snapper

Don't put your finger where you wouldn't put your face!!!

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.

5. Default

Hello Justin good to have you drop in, its been a while since I've been over to KF.

Twizzler
    Last edited by Twizzler; 06-23-2012 at 09:31 PM.