Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brass Dalton Maze

Default Brass Dalton Maze

Up for your consideration is a Dalton Maze, brass with copper inserts. Never carried or sharpened, comes with the collectors box, blue net and padded kudu leather case. It has a couple of small marks on the spine of the handle but overall it's a beautiful knife. I'm asking $285 shipped to your door with tracking # and insurance. I ship USPS priority mail and except USPS money orders or paypal, you cover paypal fees.
    I don't know how to put pictures up with my phone so if your interested or want to make an offer on it please e-mail me or pm me on the forum with your e-mail address and I'll send you pictures.
    Thanks for looking, first come first serve.

It would probably help if I put my e-mail address, it's paul_killian44@yahoo.com

How about $265 to your door with tracking # and insurance. All offers will be considered, thanks for looking. Paul

I hate to let any of my Daltons go but I really need to raise some quick cash so get em before I change my mind and put them back in the safe.
    Last price drop $250 for the brass maze to your door with tracking # and insurance.
    I'm also gonna put up a brass lost souls with titanium inserts, I'm asking $275 for this one. Never carried or sharpened, comes with the collectors box and a padded kudu leather pouch.
    Last but not least, 1 of 7 copper lost souls with brass inserts. I'm asking $325 for this one, never carried or sharpened with the collectors box and padded kudu leather pouch.
    I except USPS money orders or paypal, buyer covers paypal fees. I'll cover shipping with tracking # and insurance.
    Please e-mail me or pm me here if you want pics or would like to make an offer on any or all of these beautiful Daltons.
    Thanks for looking, Paul

Default Daltons

I realized that my prices are a bit high on these, like I said I'm having a real hard time letting any of them go but I really need the money right now.
    How about $245 for the brass maze, $255 for the brass lost souls and $285 for the copper lost souls. Shipped USPS priority mail with tracking# and insurance. All offers will be considered, thanks for looking.

Those are very nice knives and AZCK is getting those prices just look in past sold Daltons on the AZCK site. They are not even as nice. Good luck in your sales.

Default Brass Lost Souls

The brass lost souls is SPF, still accepting offers on the brass maze and copper lost souls. Thanks for looking, Paul

Default One gone two left

The brass lost souls is sold. I hate to do it but I really need to move these knives. Last price drop on the remaining two. I'll go $240 for the brass maze with brass inserts never used carried or sharpened with the original collectors box and a padded kudu leather case, $280 on the 1 of 7 copper lost souls with brass inserts never used carried or sharpened with the original collectors box and a padded kudu leather case. Send me an e-mail at paul_killian44@yahoo.com if you'd like pictures of either or both of these beautiful Daltons.
    I except USPS money orders or pal pal as payment and I'll eat the pay pal fees and shipping via priority mail with tracking # and insurance.
    Thanks again for looking, Paul

Correction, the brass maze has copper inserts. Sorry for any confusion.

I can't believe no one has snatched either of these up by now. How about $235 for the brass maze and $275 for the copper lost souls 1 of only 7 made. I really need to get these knives sold so please feel free to make an offer on one or both of them. All offers will be considered and responded to in a timely manner.
    Thanks again for looking, Paul