Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PA Bartenders....

Im in the same boat.......still hoping to get something.
    and the road goes on forever.....

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Honch0 View Post
    His Mom is in PA and she too is ill. I sent him a check on 12/5, it hasn't cleared yet. Fla. is not likely, the hospital is the place I would bet on. At this point, I just hope he is OK...Al
    I wish him the best . It's Tough to be ill & especially around this time of year .I know he mentioned he was selling to pay Med bills & wanted to leave something for his daughter .

on another note; You can go to USPS and file form for like $5 that will let you find out if your M.O. has been cashed, if not they can arrange to get a replacement M.O. made out to the original purchaser, so you cash it & get funds back..If it has been cashed, then it is up to you to decide if you take action.

Mo may have not even had a chance to cash them, but I just hope they aren't piled up in his mailbox outside his apt.

I am going wait it out a few more weeks.
    Last edited by Shovelhead; 12-23-2011 at 06:56 AM.
    " It's not big around, but it's short !"

It's been 3 weeks today and haven't heard anything yet.

4. Default

I dont think Dave can stand right now, he was mostly unintelligable. He has no help, I wonder how he is getting food. There appears nothing I can do to help him but give him encouragment. I posted a message about Dave in two of his for sale threads that were bumped up top at the time. He is our friend and he is in a bad way and I dont think he can function right now. If this pertains to any of you guys please read his for sale post. Hope for the best and get well Dave.

Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Twizzler View Post
    I dont think Dave can stand right now, he was mostly unintelligable. He has no help, I wonder how he is getting food. There appears nothing I can do to help him but give him encouragment. I posted a message about Dave in two of his for sale threads that were bumped up top at the time. He is our friend and he is in a bad way and I dont think he can function right now. If this pertains to any of you guys please read his for sale post. Hope for the best and get well Dave.

Aaron

Amen, he is one of our own.
    and the road goes on forever.....