Thread: Massive MAXX 7.0, MT Combat Troodon, Cuda CLAW

1. Default Massive MAXX 7.0, MT Combat Troodon, Cuda CLAW

For sale / Trade

Very rare Camillus Cuda / Darrel Ralph Mad Maxx 7.0 - made even more rare by the fact that this one has the plain silver titanium scales. This has the best lock-up out of any MAXX i've ever come across (which is about a dozen - including the aftermath). You can see in the pics just how much - seriously I have to use 2 hands to un-lock it, very rock-solid, feels very military like. - $900.00 O.B.O.

Microtech Combat Troodon Wharncliffe 2 tone OTF - Blade never used, carried about 5-6 times, minor rubbing wear around belt clip and forward slide (see pics). also there is a very slight wear to the right of the serial / claw logo around the screw hole (see pics) was there from the factory. And the fact that the "F" for the forward arrow is rubbing off is BS, this knife has only been fired maybe 2 dozen times at the most. Anyways, it fires hard and even harder back in, great lock-up, excellent knife highly recommended. This is a great knife with original box and papers. - $330.00

Camillus Cuda CLAW - Long gone and highly sought after, mint condition with original box and papers - $200.00 - No room for pics - e-mail me if interested

Thanks for looking
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Default

Microtech Combat Troodon is no longer available