Thread: Original Stinger I and Stinger II up for sale...

Default Original Stinger I and Stinger II up for sale...

Hi guys,

Back again with 2 more Dalton Stingers. These knives do not belong to me, but I am in possession of both. Am only trying to help a good friend of mine. He is also a fellow forum member, and he purchased both pieces via these forums. He is looking to raise some cash for an upcoming vacation and for a few other things. I am going to handle the selling and the shipping of both. He will listen to offers, although he is pretty set in these prices after much discussion about them.

I will of course provide more pictures if needed and will answer any and all questions about the two pieces. Both knives are dead mint and have no spots, blemishes, etc. They were safe queens from what I know. The original still has oil on the blade and the splash pattern is awesome IMO. The Liner-lock version is also in day one shape. The Eagle sheath belongs with the original Stinger.

I will accept PayPal, Money Orders, Cashiers / bank checks, and personal checks. Funds must clear before shipping if using personal checks.

Please PM me or email me with any concerns or questions. My email address has been updated since changing it, but please PM me too. Just to be on the safe side.

Asking prices: $1,800.00 for the original Stinger and $1,200.00 for the liner-lock version.

Thanks for looking and good luck. Pictures below.

Attached Images Attached Images

Stinger II is on hold for the moment.

Stinger II is SPF..

Stinger II is now SOLD..

Thanks!