Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Original Dalton Stinger I up for sale!

Default Original Dalton Stinger I up for sale!

Hi Guys,

Has been a coons age since I last posted on these forums. Am glad to see it is still here. Hopefully for a long time to come!

I have been debating this for months and months, but time has come to let one of these go. I have enjoyed it immensely over the years! Just seems fitting to sell this here on the forums and to try to keep it with the members, or past members, that will appreciate this knife for what it is and for it's extreme rarity! As far as we know only 18 or 19 were ever produced.

This piece is in day one condition and 100% mint from what I can see. I very seldom took it out of the safe except to show it and to admire it from time to time. It is a perfect example of a truly cool OTF and will be talked about for years to come. It is an elite in the OTF history line! No doubt about it! And it is / was one of Rob's finest pieces IMO!

I DO NOT have any intentions on posting this elsewhere for a few weeks. I want to give these forums and the members first crack and owning it. I also DO NOT have any immediate plans to consign this piece with ACK or any other dealers. Not saying I won't, just not right now.

My asking price might seem a bit high, but it is pretty close to being the exact dollar figure as the last 3 that were sold in the past four or five years. From what I recall anyhow. It will come with the storage case that I have kept it in as well as the Eagle One sheath...Obviously.. LOL..

I will take just about all Money Orders.. USPS, Western Union, etc. Cashiers Check, PayPal F&F or PayPal + 3.5% fee... (If using PayPal any other way). I will also take a personal check if I know you or have dealt with you in the past. Funds must clear my bank first before I will ship if paying by personal check though.

Asking $1,750.00..Shipped...

I will ship this via USPS Priority Mail w / Delivery Confirmation...

Please NOTE : Tracking Number will be provided & this will require an adult signature upon delivery. Just a heads-up!

Any questions, feel free to email me or shoot me a PM. I can also provide more pictures if needed. My email address has been updated, so it shouldn't be any trouble contacting me. First to post in the thread, gets first shot at owning.

Thanks for looking.. Enjoy!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Please excuse the first 2 pictures. Somehow they uploaded inverted and I can't correct the problem. Sorry about that...LOL..

For some reason my email address isn't updating here on the forums. Please PM me if interested or have any questions. I will pass my email addy along in the PM. Thanks guys!

I'm very tempted....I have the liner lock version, and used to have one of the original ones like yours but it disappeared during a move I made. I need to think about it.
    Regards...CDR

This piece is now SPF..

Quote Originally Posted by Eladerman View Post
    I'm very tempted....I have the liner lock version, and used to have one of the original ones like yours but it disappeared during a move I made. I need to think about it.
    Regards...CDR
    You have seconds if something falls through.

Knife is now SOLD!

Thank you Dalton Forums! A special thanks to Honcho and Mark for trying to keep this forum alive!

That was fast. Classic Dalton and one highly prized by serious collectors. I am sure it went to a good home, congrats to both the buyer and the seller...Al

Quote Originally Posted by carltond View Post
    Knife is now SOLD!

Thank you Dalton Forums! A special thanks to Honcho and Mark for trying to keep this forum alive!
    ILK deserves the Forum credit, he is the backbone!

Quote Originally Posted by Honch0 View Post
    ILK deserves the Forum credit, he is the backbone!
    Many thanks to ILK. All of you guys have done a good job IMO!