Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HD Street Fighter PROTO

Default HD Street Fighter PROTO

Proto - Blue HD Street Fighter - 7 - 3/16" OAL, one of only 29 made. One of Rob's brass creations, a very unique specialty of his.

Purchased when released, 07/14/2005 direct from Dalton dealer John Kinoff. Mint condition, no fees, PayPal, Venmo, MO, UPS Insured shipping, USA only, no trades.

The last one sold on ACK for $625 on 03/08/22:
    https://www.arizonacustomknives.com/products/1041787/

Dalton Forum member Price $355

What got me interested in Rob’s knives was the unique variety and speed at which new models were released. It generated a ton of Dalton Forum traffic. Now, I know those days are long gone, however I will be “releasing” Daltons on a regular basis and perhaps we can rekindle a tad bit of Dalton interest in the process. I often see 100 guests on the Forum and a few die-hard members. So let’s see if there is any Dalton mania left…Al
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Honch0; 06-13-2023 at 12:45 AM.

Al its good to see you here old friend!
    Regards
    CDR

Likewise Dale and much appreciated brother.

I hope some Dalton for sale listings will attract some attention. Time will tell...Al

Let's try $320 on for size and see if it fits...Al
    Last edited by Honch0; 06-14-2023 at 02:49 PM.

$295 a tad bit more temptation.

New member incentive, join the Forum, introduce yourself and your price is $250 plus actual shipping, no fees, USA only.

Start or add to your collection with a mint Brass Dalton, very limited run and there are no more.

If no new members respond, I'll take it but want to give them first shot. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Honch0 View Post
    New member incentive, join the Forum, introduce yourself and your price is $250 plus actual shipping, no fees, USA only.

Start or add to your collection with a mint Brass Dalton, very limited run and there are no more.
    I’m going to see if Jimmy can do a welfare check on you. I think you finally have lost your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by oscar101 View Post
    If no new members respond, I'll take it but want to give them first shot. Thanks.
    Well done, give it until Sunday @ 17:00, then it's yours...Al

Quote Originally Posted by ilovekittens View Post
    I’m going to see if Jimmy can do a welfare check on you. I think you finally have lost your mind.
    Jimmy knows I'm nuts, after over 30 years!