Thread: Guesting Mystery

Default Guesting Mystery

This Forum often has 100 or so guests that can only view a very small percentage of the available content, simply because they haven't actually joined the Forum. I don't understand why folks that are obviously interested in Dalton knives would limit their ability to take advantage of the full Dalton Forum content.

While these introduction posts have relevance to members, why we have 20 to 50 guests reading intros is actually strange to me, given that there is zero Dalton knife content here.

I would love to hear from any guests that could enlighten me as to the fascinating aspects of "guesting" but that would require being able to post and guests can't post so the "guesting mystery" will likely remain unsolved, unless...you give it a shot, introduce yourself and start a conversation. We all can benefit from additional Dalton Forum members and the interest in collecting knives you bring...Al
    Last edited by Honch0; 06-09-2023 at 12:46 AM.

Amen to that Al. Join all you guests and post we'd love to here from you on here!
    Regards
    CDR aka eladerman

Unfortunately, 100 guests are mostly bots and not actual people
    Read post #72
    https://www.daltonforums.com/showthr...hlight=Lurkers

The picture gallery does not require logging in to view. So I am most often listed as a guest as I don't log in if I am only checking the gallery. Most are probably bots, but I know tons of people use the picture gallery.