Thread: Borrow the Car

Talking Borrow the Car

A teenage boy had just passed his driving test and inquired of his father as to when they could discuss his use of the car. His father thought about his son's request and told him that he'd consider offering him a deal, "Son, you bring your grades up from a C to a B average, study your Bible a little, and get your hair cut. Then we'll talk about you using the car."

The boy thought about his father's offer and decided he'd take the deal, so they agreed. After about six weeks of observing the changes in his son's behavior the father said, "Son, you've brought your grades up and I've observed that you've been studying your Bible, but I'm disappointed that you still haven't cut your hair"; to which the son replied, "You know, Dad, I've been thinking about our deal, and I've learned from my Bible studies that Samson had long hair, John the Baptist had long hair, Moses had long hair, and that even Jesus probably had long hair so I don't think cutting my hair should be part of our deal". His father then replied, "Well son, did you not also learn from your Bible studies that these men walked everywhere they went?"

good one Chuck

Great on Charles.
    Snapper

Don't put your finger where you wouldn't put your face!!!

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.