Hello DaltonForums! I'm selling a few knives. I accept payment by paypal goods, I cover fees and shipping. USPS money orders also accepted. The best way to contact me is by email- robcelani at hotmail dot com. Private Messages through the forum are cool as well. No international sales on these.

I have a good reputation and excellent feedback here as well as many other knife related forums. I do this for fun but I conduct myself in a professional manner in all my transactions. I do my best to describe and picture items as accurately as possible to allow you to make an informed decision.

If you want to purchase a knife, please post "I'll take it" in the thread and then contact me. An unconditional "I'll take it" by email or PM is also acceptable. Offers, questions, request for additional information or pictures, etc. are best done by email or PM.

For sale however I might consider partial trades. In considering trades, I don't want any offers of current production knives that I can buy from a dealer. I don't collect that stuff and if I did I would just buy it from a dealer. I like quality automatics, folders and traditional knives. I prefer unused, uncarried, unsharpened however I will consider a quality knife with light use. Some automatic knife makers and knife types I collect include Microtech, Dalton, Masters of Defense, James Brothers, older Asian imports from Japan, Korea, Taiwan and Hong Kong including miniature switchblades. Some folder knife makers I collect include Kershaw and Zero Tolerance. I am especially interested in sprint runs and dealer exclusives. I am also interested in traditional folders by Great Eastern Cutlery and Special Factory Order brands they made such as Northwoods and Bulldog.

Dalton Serpent, Partial Serrated Edge with Blue Net - $350 or best offer
- Here's the Dalton of the Week about the model - HERE
- Here's a quote taken from the DOW post -
The blades without the swedge are considerably less common. I understand that the swedgeless pieces were a special order from dealer Billy Cox. The Serpents with serrated blades also seem to be less common. I believe all the serrated ones I've seen were swedgeless. Billy liked serrated blades.
- No information on production numbers that I can find. As with all Dalton's it was produced in limited quantities and then he moved on to the next model.
- Functions perfectly, opens smoothly and locks up tight
- Never carried, used or sharpened, always kept as a collector piece
- I don't see any condition issues. See all the pictures as they represent the condition well.