Hi, new member and fairly new knife collector. My name is Evans and started collecting knives about six months ago. I mainly collect autos with a few flippers thrown in. I am ZRX Rider over on Blade Forums where I have bought a few knives.

I have yet to buy a Dalton but have seen them and would like to get a couple at least , in the future. I mainly collect Pro-Techs . I have a question about a knife that I hope you smart experts can give me some info on. It was listed as a Dynamic Knife Designs (DKD) which was started by W.R Clark who was a Pro Tech guy . That is why I bought it along with a Pro Tech Tantilla from a guy who may be a member here (he had a BattleCat Proto for sale as well) . I think it is a Dalton copy , hopefully a somewhat legit one. It looks just like a California Special which it says on the blade along with Dynamic Designs.

Anyway any info would be appreciated , not looking to sell just looking for info on the maker , can't find anything about them. Thanks for your time. By the way the Tantilla looks like a copy of a mini Cupid . It is a fairly rare Pro Tech that seems to be in demand.

I am also an Admin on the ZRXOA board which currently runs on VBulletin so this forum feels like home compared to most or Facebook which sucks IMO for discussion boards .