Thread: A Few More Dalton Knuckles

Default A Few More Dalton Knuckles

Hello Dalton Forums! I'm selling a few more knuckle dusters from my collection. I accept payment by paypal goods, I cover fees and shipping. USPS money orders also accepted. The best way to contact me is by email- robcelani at hotmail dot com. Private Messages through Dalton Forums are cool as well. No international sales on these.

I have a good reputation and excellent feedback here on Dalton Forums as well as many other knife related forums. I do this for fun but I conduct myself in a professional manner in all my transactions. I do my best to describe and picture items as accurately as possible to allow you to make an informed decision.

If you want to purchase a knuckle duster, please post "I'll take it" in the thread and then contact me. An unconditional "I'll take it" by email or PM is also acceptable. Offers, questions, request for additional information or pictures, etc. are best done by email or PM.

For sale only, please no trade offers.

Dalton Solid Copper 4 Finger Knuckle Duster - $150 each or best offer
    - 2 Available
    - Some patina from handling
    - Finger holes decrease in size from approximately an inch diameter to 7/8 inch.
    - Never carried or used, always kept as a collector piece

Dalton Raw Aluminum 4 Finger Knuckle Dusters - $100 EACH or best offer
    - 3 Available
    - These are extremely light, weight is 1.1 oz.
    - Finger holes decrease in size from approximately an inch diameter to 7/8 inch.
    - Never carried or used, always kept as a collector pieces

"No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full" Lucius Cornelius Sulla Felix, Roman general and statesman

"Vae Victis: Woe to the conquered" Brennus, leader of Gallic tribe who invaded Rome

Though you hold your blade over my heart, through endurance... I will Prevail!

"Honesty and Integrity are some of the very few things we have as men. ..... Enjoy!!! " eddiebob PM to ME.

These copper and aluminum knuckles are still available. I actually have 3 of the copper not 2. I found some of these sold on Ebay not too long ago. One was Brass and one aluminum. I believe both sold for more than my asking prices. Some also sold on Arizona Custom Knives. They had a copper piece sell for $145 but they charge for shipping so the total is more than my price @ $150 since I'm covering shipping. They also had an aluminum piece sell for $175.

These are the last knuckles I plan to sell. I believe this knuckle duster model is the last Dalton made out of his shop. When I try to find other Dalton knuckles available, all I see are the cheap chinese copies. I decided to list these on Ebay at higher prices than I'm asking here. I can't remember the last time someone else posted knuckles for sale here on Dalton Forums. Might be a good time to add some to your collection.

"No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full" Lucius Cornelius Sulla Felix, Roman general and statesman

"Vae Victis: Woe to the conquered" Brennus, leader of Gallic tribe who invaded Rome

"Honesty and Integrity are some of the very few things we have as men. ..... Enjoy!!! " eddiebob PM to ME.

Sold an aluminum knuck and have another aluminum sold pending funds.

Sold my last aluminum knuck. I have 3 of the copper left. My initial listing says $150 or best offer. I’m no longer taking offers on these, price is firm now.

Sold a copper knuck, 2 left.

Both knucks are sold.

All these are sold now. Please close it down.