Thread: Dalton Knuckles

Default Dalton Knuckles

Hello Dalton Forums! I'm selling a few knuckle dusters from my collection. I accept payment by paypal goods and of course I cover fees and shipping. USPS money orders also accepted. The best way to contact me is by email- robcelani at hotmail dot com. Private Messages through Dalton Forums are cool as well. No international sales on these.

I have a good reputation and excellent feedback here on Dalton Forums as well as many other knife related forums. I do this for fun but I conduct myself in a professional manner in all my transactions. I do my best to describe and picture items as accurately as possible to allow you to make an informed decision.

If you want to purchase a knuckle duster, please post "I'll take it" in the thread and then contact me. An unconditional "I'll take it" by email or PM is also acceptable. Offers, questions, request for additional information or pictures, etc. are best done by email or PM.

For sale only, please no trade offers.

Dalton Solid Copper 4 Finger Knuckle Duster - $150 or best offer
    - Some patina from handling
    - Finger holes decrease in size from approximately an inch diameter to 7/8 inch.
    - Never carried or used, always kept as a collector piece

Dalton Raw Aluminum 4 Finger Knuckle Dusters - $100 EACH or best offer
    - These are extremely light, weight is 1.1 oz.
    - Finger holes decrease in size from approximately an inch diameter to 7/8 inch.
    - Never carried or used, always kept as a collector pieces

"No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full" Lucius Cornelius Sulla Felix, Roman general and statesman

"Vae Victis: Woe to the conquered" Brennus, leader of Gallic tribe who invaded Rome

Though you hold your blade over my heart, through endurance... I will Prevail!

"Honesty and Integrity are some of the very few things we have as men. ..... Enjoy!!! " eddiebob PM to ME.

would you except 225 for the 3 raw
    ringers

knk - knuckle.n.knives

Quote Originally Posted by KNK View Post
    would you except 225 for the 3 raw
    ringers
    Hello KNK, sorry for the delay responding back to you. I didn't get an email notification that you posted in my thread. That's a fair offer, I accept. I'll send you a PM to get the transaction completed.

"No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full" Lucius Cornelius Sulla Felix, Roman general and statesman

"Vae Victis: Woe to the conquered" Brennus, leader of Gallic tribe who invaded Rome

"Honesty and Integrity are some of the very few things we have as men. ..... Enjoy!!! " eddiebob PM to ME.

Aluminum knuckles are sold. Thanks KNK!

Copper knuckles are sold.