What's up guys! I'm very excited to become a real life member of this site because honestly Dalton's Knives kick ass! I've got about 2 Dalton Knives which are The New Seal, and The Assassin With the Big Ref Aluminum handle Double edged blade. I love my Assassin its USA and is just insanely awesome. My name Justin and I live in Oak Park, MO which is just North of Kansas City, MO. I work as a machinist for the last 12 yrs at a small family owned company called Livers Bronze. We mainly just make hand rails for bigger buildings. I'm 37yrs old with only 1 daughter named Kasey. She is the love of my life, and she also enjoys knives just like her pop's. Haha. Shes so beautiful but will end up being the death of me one day but that's okay because shes all worth it. Anyways I'm so thankful to be apart of this site now and cant wait to check out the rest of the sites features like buying selling trading ect... Thanks for reading this guys I reall appreciate it and the fact you guys allowed me to join this fantastic site. ✌