Thread: The name is Führer-Codes

1. Default The name is Führer-Codes

Hello there Dalton family!
    Little short story...
    Two years ago the Battle Dragon saved my life, I was robbed and if it wasn’t for that knife I probably wouldn’t be posting this.
    Ever since that day I started collecting Dalton knives and I must say... I have one hell of a collection thus far
    Even sold a few to the big boys on here just to put some back into the economy.
    I am on the hunt to collect and frame every single battle dragon I can, the knife saved my life and I cherish them more than any Dalton ever made.
    I can’t wait to get to know the members of this community and to learn more about my favorite knife maker.

Thank you for allowing me to join,
    Ps, attached is the Battle Dragon they saved my life.

Führer-Codes
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Default

...welcome aboard! Love the avatar & handle.

Some serious and dedicated DALTON collectors here.
    Hide your wallet. (Even more so since Rob retired.)
    A Song bird, often mistaken for a Bird of Prey!

Thanks for the back story. I only have a couple Battle dragons, but I'll check in with you first when I decide to let them both go! In the meantime, I'll keep my eyes peeled for any of them and let you know if I have any luck. Thanks for you giving back to the community. Some collectors here ,,Cough cough, have NEVER sold anything. Don't count on anything ever being found and passed along from them. It makes me see RED when I think about it ! PM sent RE this post.
    Good Luck Buddy!
    Regards
    CDR

Great story sir, and welcome!
    -Earl

Great story intro indeed ! Cheers , Peter
    I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!