Thread: old school Benchmades

Default old school Benchmades

have a couple old school Benchmades that need a good home.

1st one is a 2000 Plain Edge Reflex Benchmades Large flagship auto these were the 1st and the Largest Benchmade made these don’t pop up much this one is Minty never carried or sharpened these also did not have a pocket clip...comes with original box and paperwork asking $225

2nd one is the 7500 Tsunami Plain Edge this one I took in on trade years back it is in great condition looks to be sharpened they did a professional job ...a couple very light scuffs on the rear of the blade but overal very nice condition. These don’t pop up very offen and if they do they are the serrated 2000s Version no box or paperwork knife only. Asking $175

I’ll do the pair for $380 but ya gotta take them both. Bottom AFO not for sale the Tsunami (TOP) middle 2000 reflex

I except PayPal you cover fees/shipping...if you would like it insured it’s on you 1st I’ll take-er Gets-er CONUS shipping only

Any questions feel free to email me or PM me not looking for any trades at this time thanks for looking
    Attached Images Attached Images