Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Voodoo scale release, Cupid, Cupid militia FS

Ok guys let's get these knifes to some good home/s. Hope everyone is having a great new year so far. I still have all the knifes. Prices include USPS flat rate shipping and insurance here in the states.

$280 - Scale release

$375 - Cupid

$450 - Militia

That's for looking!

I will take the Cupid regular. Pm inbound.

Adrock

I'll Take the CUPID Militia for 450. I'll send PM and please send me your payment info.
    Thanks'
    CDR

MtnDrew, I don't see any other posts made before mine Regarding the Militia cupid. Per rules you should sell to the one who posts "I'll take it" first on this forum! Not someone who says I PM'd you.. or I sent a message to you. That is not the way this forum works. You will get banned if you don't follow the rules. Time stamp matters
    CDR

Not true some buyers wish to be anonymous, some sellers choose who they will and will not sell too also

Quote Originally Posted by Eladerman View Post
    MtnDrew, I don't see any other posts made before mine Regarding the Militia cupid. Per rules you should sell to the one who posts "I'll take it" first on this forum! Not someone who says I PM'd you.. or I sent a message to you. That is not the way this forum works. You will get banned if you don't follow the rules. Time stamp matters
    CDR
    Once again you do not distinguish between the fictional world of your imagination and the real world.
    Where did you see in the rules the priority of the buyer with a message in the thread over the buyer who sent a personal message?

I believe that once again you are very worried that you will be “passed around at a bend”. Keep yourself in control, all knives cannot be put together in a personal collection.

Withdrawn. There is someone magically ahead of me too....

Quote Originally Posted by Adrock2864 View Post
    Withdrawn. There is someone magically ahead of me too....
    It wasn`t me, but i hope - one of us here/
    knives were up for sale for a long time, so - may be just stranger, who doesnt know why he did it.

Maybe the seller will update his post

I received 3 PM's on the same day. I thought it only fair to go by the time stamps, so that's what I did. The first guy wants them both. I'm not trying to break any rules here I'm just trying to be fair. If he falls through I'll let you guys know. Positive feedback welcome.