Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: XQUISITE Spiderweb Graphics Stainless Frame D/A Auto/ Manual 1 of 12

Default XQUISITE Spiderweb Graphics Stainless Frame D/A Auto/ Manual 1 of 12

Just in time for Halloween! No longer made or available anywhere . AIK custom made 1 of 12. Never carried , safe kept only. AIK's Xquisite is in a class all it's own! . For what is currently available from the other companies are lightweight G-10 Handles or some type of composite handle that feels cheap in your hand. This is SOLID STAINLESS! The FEEL OF STEEL is the FEEL OF QUALITY. Spiderweb version paid $495 and only 1 of 12 made . $454 shipped to the door with free freight lower 48 states. Paypal FF preferred or add 3% please.Original box included. Reply with "Ill take it " or contact me via PM , or email . Kind regards.

Designer: 1 of 12 Made by AIK Adams Intl Knifeworks
    Overall Length: 7 1/8"
    Blade Length: 3"
    Blade Material: CPM-154 Stainless
    Handle Material: 416 Series Stainless Spiderweb Pattern
    Lock Type: Locking Liner
    Weight: 5.9 oz.
    Clip: Stainless

(Below copied/pasted from original advertisement)
    AIK made the finest Double/Dual Action on the market. The "Xquisite" Double Action works Manually via the Dual thumb Studs or Automatically via "Scale Release" . Sliding the handles to the side or downward (depending on how you hold the knife), activates the automatic leaf spring operation.
    Totally discreet auto operation, no buttons or levers to fumble with. Rock Solid Locking Liner locks the blade up like a drum. Absolute lock up means this has the tightest lockup of any Double Action available; PLUS the Solid 416 Stainless Frame means you have the perfect weight, (5.9 oz), and balance. this is the ONLY Stainless Framed Double Action Liner Lock on the market. 410 Stainless Liners are heat treated for strength and integrity..Special Spiderweb Graphics Handle Design.
    Quality CPM-154 Handground Stainless Blade, (RC 58-60), features a Hand Satin Finish with Dual Thumb Studs. Overall length open is 7 1/8". Blade measures 3". Measures 4 1/8" closed. Lanyard hole at the base of the handle. The Xquisite is part of AIK's Custom Series, this Custom Made piece is extremely limited in production. Only 12 of this series of the AIK Xquisite will be made; expect more of the AIK Xquisite models in the future with limited runs.
    Removable stainless pocket clip on the backside. (Tip Up Carry). Features superb Auto Action via the leaf spring or silky smooth Manual Operation via the Dual thumb Studs. Bronze Phosphate Washers insure a silky smooth operation. Weighs 5.9 oz. giving you the perfect "feel" and balance. Features Stainless Fittings. The Heat Treated 410 Stainless Locking Liner extends slightly at the tang so it is easy to close. Heat Treated 416 stainless handles. Blade is marked with our AIK name along with 1 of 12 and MADE IN USA on the front side of the blade, and CUSTOM MADE on the tang and CPM-154 on the backside.

( Video below is of another Xquisite 1 of 25 original for demonstration purposes only)
    I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!

For what it's worth for anyone who might be interested in the beautiful built like a tank knife:
    I bought the other one from Peter a couple years ago, and It is an absolute killer scale release knife that I love. If anyone is one the fence I'd jump on the custom in a heartbeat.
    Regards
    CDR

3. Default

...Man, am I tempted!
    A Song bird, often mistaken for a Bird of Prey!

Thank you Mr Rector and Mr Reagan for the kind replies . Cheers! Peter
    I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!

Back to the top . Email a reply or tempting offer/trade to AzzoliniCombatCutlery@Gmail.Com before shes gone!! Cheers , Peter

Starting today and for this weekend only. For a 10% discount reply with "Ill take it " or contact me via PM , or email . Kind regards.

7. Default

...I'm going to buy this knife!
    (Unless you move quickly.)

SOLD! to an American! (SPF)

OM sent pal!

10. Default

...thanks Pete!
    My gratitude.