Thread: Wtb

1. Default Wtb

Want to buy a or some daltons nothing outrageous. I like his basic stuff, not over the top crazy stuff. Not a fan of otf's. Can be reached at raymondbeason@yahoo.com

PM and E-mail sent I have a few extras I don't mind helping someone get started

nothing but Respect
    g

Very kind of you Gary. Great to see such brotherhood. I wonder if Nuclear would sell a few to him as well ??? HELL NO!
    regards
    CDR

Dale I have to say your wrong ,, Nuke and I trade ,he has given me a 1st edition cupid for free ,,just because I give him the respect I give you .

Quote Originally Posted by Eladerman View Post
    Very kind of you Gary. Great to see such brotherhood. I wonder if Nuclear would sell a few to him as well ??? HELL NO!
    regards
    CDR
    Dale I have to say your wrong ,, Nuke and I trade now and then,he has given me a 1st edition cupid for free ,,just because I give him the respect I give you . He is a good man like you ,,the big problem with him sending to me is customs ,, Besides prying a Dalton out of your hands is harder than Nukes that I can almost guarantee ,, you both are about the same your both good men with the same addiction Daltons . He don't sell and you don't sell but you both will trade so ,,,,,,,why the comment ,,,,,,,,it disappoints me ,,to see this comment ,,you two are brother in the Dalton world and thats the hard facts,,,,,,,,,,,,g

Gary that's where you are wrong. I DO sell. As a matter of fact I sold the very gentleman who started this thread Raymond Beason, a nice Dalton a year or so ago. I also have sold knives to Steven Michael Lawrence also known on here as a new member KNK. But on the other hand I have NEVER seen anyone convey that Nuclear sold them a knife. So as far as I'm concerned he doesn't share the sugar. also to Nicvik6 ( nick) and several others. So to infer that I don't sell some of my Dalton knives is flat out wrong Gary!

Quote Originally Posted by Eladerman View Post
    Gary that's where you are wrong. I DO sell. As a matter of fact I sold the very gentleman who started this thread Raymond Beason, a nice Dalton a year or so ago. I also have sold knives to Steven Michael Lawrence also known on here as a new member KNK. But on the other hand I have NEVER seen anyone convey that Nuclear sold them a knife. So as far as I'm concerned he doesn't share the sugar. also to Nicvik6 ( nick) and several others. So to infer that I don't sell some of my Dalton knives is flat out wrong Gary!
    Dale ,Nuke would share the honey ,,he does with me but it cost over 60 bucks min. for shipping to and from Russia I know this to be true for him to send a knife to the USA ,, it's crazy money for shipping and I won't pay it .No Hard feelings Dale your a good friend ,,but ,,,bottom line none of us wants to part with are Daltons took me 2 hr's to find something to offer Raymond . I'm always ready to sell till I look at my Daltons and for some reason just can't part with any of them .just like everyone else here on this Forum we all got the fever,,,

Raymone sending pictures your way

much Respect
    to all

g

Gary,Honestly,
    The $60 shipping wouldn't even be an issue with me if I wanted a knife enough. That isn't a good reason the Nuc doesn't sell Dalton's on here. And, he wouldn't be paying the shipping anyway.... I would be, if I wanted the knife bad enough. Like I said, I currently sell a few pieces to individuals from time to time. Besides..It's a community right...and in a community you share some of your fortune in obtaining things...you let some things go to others! At least that's the way it's supposed to work.
    Regards as always
    CDR

If either of you are in a selling mood LOL, I would love to get my hands on a 07/2 BMF. Currently I have a Moe(EDC), Persian fighter lefty, and a late model OTF - not sure of the name... And soon a warcom ��