Thread: Jim Crowell & Reggie Barker Cutting Competition Knife by Browning

Default Jim Crowell & Reggie Barker Cutting Competition Knife by Browning

Discontinued ,& no longer available . My Rope Cutting Competition Knife "The Beast". I never entered the competition and never used the knife so like new in box with extras .Includes combination lockable padded competition attache case , original box and paperwork .A premium leather sheath with built in belt catch & belt loop hanger included along with a Certificate of uthenticity, signed by both Jim Crowell and Reggie Barker. This unique competition knife is a joint design effort between James Crowell and Reggie Barker, the only two men to have won an American Bladesmith Society (ABS) World Cutting Championship. Reggie Barker is known as “The Sharpest Man in Texas,” and is the reigning ABS World Champion having won the title for the third time at the 2007 BLADE Show. He’s taken first place three times at the Spirit of Steel Show and won the 2004 and 2005 ABS World Championship Cutting Competition in Atlanta, Georgia. Jim Crowell is well known throughout the knife industry and was the first to win an ABS World Championship. His flawlessly crafted knives have appeared in over 20 publications worldwide. Designed and built for blade competitions, this knife doesn't disappoint. It has a huge 15" overall length & 10" high carbon steel blade with flat grinds that seamlessly transition to the CCCE (Competition Convex Cutting Edge) , maintaining vital thickness. Resin laminated gray micarta canvas scales are contoured and shaped to maintain grip during extreme conditions.
    .$95.00 + 10.00 shipping conus . PP FF preferred . Please pm , reply or email azzolinicombatcutlery at gmail.com . This is alot of knife and a great value so I will not lower price on this sale . Thank you. Peter
    SPECIFICATIONS
    Overall Length:15.00"
    Blade Length:10.00"
    Cutting Edge:9.00"
    Blade Thickness:0.22"
    Blade Material:High Carbon Steel
    Hardness:56-58 RC
    Blade Style:Clip Point
    Blade Grind:Flat
    Finish:Satin
    Edge Type:Plain
    Handle Length:5.00"
    Handle Thickness:0.98"
    Handle Material:Micarta
    Color:Gray
    Weight:1 lb. 1.40 oz.
    User:Right Hand, Left Hand
    Sheath:Leather
    I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!

Peter, this is a Big Bad ass chopper / camping knife. If I didn't already have several big choppers I'd be all over this Bad Ass Boy!
    Regards
    CDR

Thanks Dale , and here it is in action.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2XfJOFOjJY
    I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!

Freights on me this weekend if you take it! Cheers , Peter

Sold! Thanks DF !