Thread: Dalton knives FSOT

Default Dalton knives FSOT

I have two Dalton knives for sale or trade. USA sales only, I accept PayPal F&F or USPS money order. Shipped via USPS Priority with signature confirmation. I'm looking for other Dalton knives in a trade, let me know what you have. I don't have the blue netting or box for either of these Daltons.

Companion - camo handle with black inserts. Never carried, sharpened or used. It has a couple of small dings on the handle that appear to have happened before it was anodized. Please look at the pictures for description. - $295 shipped

Wasp - orange G-10 handle and PROTO 06 on the back of the blade. It appears to have been lightly carried and professionally sharpened. No signs of use on the blade or edge. Please look at the pictures for description. - $295 shipped
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Hands break to hone raw energy

pm on wasp

Wasp - orange G-10 handle and PROTO 06 on the back of the blade. It appears to have been lightly carried and professionally sharpened. No signs of use on the blade or edge.
    Please look at the pictures for description. - SOLD

Price drop.

Companion - camo handle with black inserts. Never carried, sharpened or used. It has a couple of small dings on the handle that appear to have happened before it was anodized. Please look at the pictures for description. - $265 shipped

Companion - camo handle with black inserts. Never carried, sharpened or used. It has a couple of small dings on the handle that appear to have happened before it was anodized. Please look at the pictures for description. - SOLD