Sorry about my mistake in protocol, but here is my introduction. I am a 10 year Army veteran (11C - 81mm mortars) and in addition my day job working with computers, I and my family operate an online and mobile military surplus business (Papas-toybox.com) here in Minnesota. As we worked the business we expanded into used knives and provide a wide selection of EDC knives to our customers. Recently we bit the bullet and bought a huge (1000 - 1500 plus count) knife estate lot. 99% of which are NOS from the 70's into the early 2010's with predominance in the earlier knives. We, my family and I as our business is family operated, are quickly expanding or knowledge of additional knife brands and greatly appreciate assistance from everyone on the forum.

I joined the forum to learn about Dalton knives as we discovered some in the collection. I need to say thank you for their input and discussions with the other forum users.

I expect we'll have the inventory 95% completed by the early part of May 2019 and hope to post some in the for sale area here on the forum.

Thanks again,

Bob