Thread: For Sale NIB ; Big Pimped Kershaw Brass flipper w/flamed Ti clip

Default For Sale NIB ; Big Pimped Kershaw Brass flipper w/flamed Ti clip

Ive always liked the Skyline just too small and light. They came out with a XL version and discontinued it recently . Here is a Kershaw Skyline XL with brass scales and proto faded Bronzed/purple flamed Ti-clip with Brass skull . Have two more blades im doing with antiqued copper scales and flamed clips different skulls to add . I like the bigger clip much better than the small little clips Kershaw is offering on there blades lately. fits nice in the hand with the bent up portion fitting perfectly between the index and middle finger and the skull nicely in the palm swell .Fits Way better than the dinky little clip and in your blue jean pocket really looks sharp too with the brass and blue jean contrast. With the original weight at 3.94oz. now the weight closer to 8oz. it just feels awesome like a knife that has a lot of metal in it now.Brass is such nice a warm metal imho . Flips nice too at the 8oz.

1 knife in brass with skull Ti clip 150$ First "Ill take it"pending funds gets the 1 of 3 with brass skull. USPS Priority shipped to the door FREE freight in lower 48 states . PP ff ok. Comes box and papers too . Reply or PM please. Also can
    email AzzoliniCombatCutlery@gmaildotcom and get her comin now! Cheers , Peter

Overall Length:8.75"
    Blade Length:3.75"
    Cutting Edge:3.625"
    Blade Thickness:0.12"
    Blade Material:8Cr13MoV
    Blade Stylerop Point
    Blade Grind:Hollow
    Finish:Stonewash
    Edge Type:Plain
    Handle Length:5.00"
    Skyline XL ACC 1 of 3 004.jpg001.jpg005.jpg
    I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!

I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!

Btt please and drop Ok I carried the knife for a couple days still un used really . Carries real nice and wont chew up the jean pocket inserting and removing . Lets price drop to $134 SHIPPED TO THE DOOR . Dont let her get away and snatch this one up!

all other details remain the same , thanks in advance. Peter

$120 delivered

Default Offer has ended ..... Re posting knives w/out clip....

Offer has ended ..... Re posting 4 similar knives with orig.clips soon...