Thread: Dalton Huck XXX Toothpick - Blue Splash

Default Dalton Huck XXX Toothpick - Blue Splash

XXX Huck#80 Blue Splash- We gone nuckin futz or what. $594 to your door (includes blue netting) . PP FF or you cover paypal additional . I will insure it ship it and if you prefer Signature required. 1st "Ill take it " pending funds and its yours! email azzolinicombatcutlery@ gmail dotcom or pm or reply ............Thank you in advance , Peter
    I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!

Perfect HOT buy for the beginning Dalton collector here fellas . Here is some more for the info junkies . Extremly rare and hard to find . Rob Dalton(retired) Huck XXX #80 . This knife is a James Huckeba design and features a satin spearpoint blade with false top edge. The handle has a splash anodized aluminum frame. This is a very large auto with overall length of 12". Sawtooth on spine. Extreme hard hitting auto common of the Dalton's auto's .Closes centered perfectly . Net to me $594 shipped to your door (conus)USPS priority box. Will ship promptly when funds are secured of course. PP FF preferred or additional on you. I will insure it and if you prefer Signature required. 1st "Ill take it " pending funds and its yours!
    ....knife is 99.9% mint and includes blue netting . Can send you additional pics if needed,pm me. or email azzolinicombatcutlery@ Gmail dotcom
    * 1/8" CPM-154cm Dagger with a false top edge.
    * Blade length 5 1/2"
    * Handles 6 5/8" Aluminum Blue Splash
    * OAL 12"
    * Weight 4.32 oz.
    I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!

Withdrawn due to early arrival of tax return

Good for you, awesome knife. I’d be pawning the wives wedding ring before I’d sell off my Huck.

Yea, I was thinking hard about this one....but still waiting on my $$$. Hucks are far and few between these days...better to keep her a bit longer Peter.
    -Earl

Peter glad you kept this one brother!!!
    CDR

Thanks fellas allmost lost my head on this one . Funny additional note on this matter of fact was that prior to putting up for sale I had withdrawn last year because I had lost the knife(hate it when that happens) and of course after blaming my wife for tossing it with newspapers and crap found it where I put it and like an idiot put the Huck back up for sale . Tax return saves the day again!