Thread: Daltons for trade

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Daltons for trade

These Daltons are mint, never used or carried.

1)CS Militia - plain edge DCC and biker chick on the blade, black handle.
    2)Scale Release - plain edge VOODOO WERKS tanto blade, black handle serial # 2064. Has a few very light handling marks.
    3)Scale Release - plain edge D/S design(lower case d in design), black handle with USA on the handle and no serial number.
    4)Swinger - plain edge serial # 008 Proto on the back of the blade, black handles.
    5)Scorpion - plain edge, black handle.

Looking to trade for/towards Daltons. Jammer OD micarta, #5 aluminum, Linerlock, Devil's Playground, Damascus Patriot, Warcom satin or Damascus, UCP8, green Interrogator II, Spearpoint, Thin Line Seal medium or small, Millennium, Guardian Angel G-10, Mini Militia stainless, Misfit Glock logo, Huck XXX, 06/T, CQC-7 variant, Small Assassin Damascus, Scout, Trailwalker, Chicken Hawk Damascus, LRRP w/engraved handle, DE Dogface.
    I'm also looking for Daltons with titanium, copper, brass, stainless, orange color handles and handles with real stag. Daltons with Damascus blades, custom knuckle knives, custom knuckles and bali-songs. I will consider other Daltons, let me know what you have to trade. I can add cash to the trade.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Hands break to hone raw energy