Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Daltons for trade

Default Daltons for trade

These Daltons are mint, never used or carried.

1)CS Militia - plain edge DCC and biker chick on the blade, black handle.
    2)Scale Release - plain edge VOODOO WERKS tanto blade, black handle serial # 2064. Has a few very light handling marks.
    3)Scale Release - plain edge D/S design(lower case d in design), black handle with USA on the handle and no serial number.
    4)Swinger - plain edge serial # 008 Proto on the back of the blade, black handles.
    5)Scorpion - plain edge, black handle.

Looking to trade for/towards Daltons. Jammer OD micarta, #5 aluminum, Linerlock, Devil's Playground, Damascus Patriot, Warcom satin or Damascus, UCP8, green Interrogator II, Spearpoint, Thin Line Seal medium or small, Millennium, Guardian Angel G-10, Mini Militia stainless, Misfit Glock logo, Huck XXX, 06/T, CQC-7 variant, Small Assassin Damascus, Scout, Trailwalker, Chicken Hawk Damascus, LRRP w/engraved handle, DE Dogface.
    I'm also looking for Daltons with titanium, copper, brass, stainless, orange color handles and handles with real stag. Daltons with Damascus blades, custom knuckle knives, custom knuckles and bali-songs. I will consider other Daltons, let me know what you have to trade. I can add cash to the trade.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Hands break to hone raw energy

Default Daltons now for sale

These Daltons are now for sale or trade. I accept USPS money order, paypal + fees or paypal F&F. Sold to people in the USA only.

1)CS Militia - plain edge DCC and biker chick on the blade, black handle. - $225.00 shipped
    2)Scale Release - plain edge VOODOO WERKS tanto blade, black handle serial # 2064. Has a few very light handling marks. - $395.00 shipped
    3)Scale Release - plain edge D/S design(lower case d in design), black handle with USA on the handle and no serial number. - $295.00 shipped
    4)Swinger - plain edge serial # 008 Proto on the back of the blade, black handles. - $295.00 shipped

5)Scorpion - plain edge, black handle. - $325.00 shipped

These Daltons are now for sale or trade. I accept USPS money order, paypal + fees or paypal F&F. Sold to people in the USA only.

1)CS Militia - plain edge DCC and biker chick on the blade, black handle. - $225.00 shipped
    2)Scale Release - plain edge VOODOO WERKS tanto blade, black handle serial # 2064. Has a few very light handling marks. - SOLD
    3)Scale Release - plain edge D/S design(lower case d in design), black handle with USA on the handle and no serial number. - $295.00 shipped
    4)Swinger - plain edge serial # 008 Proto on the back of the blade, black handles. - $295.00 shipped

5)
    Scorpion - plain edge, black handle. - SOLD

Price drop on the remaining three.

1)CS Militia - plain edge DCC and biker chick on the blade, black handle. - $225.00 shipped - NOW $210.00 shipped
    3)Scale Release - plain edge D/S design(lower case d in design), black handle with USA on the handle and no serial number. - $295.00 shipped - NOW $285.00 shipped
    4)Swinger - plain edge serial # 008 Proto on the back of the blade, black handles. - $295.00 shipped - NOW $285.00 shipped

All three for $750.00 shipped.

3)Scale Release - plain edge D/S design(lower case d in design), black handle with USA on the handle and no serial number. - SOLD

Default Price drop and adding some knives

Price drop.
    1)CS Militia - plain edge DCC and biker chick on the blade, black handle. - $225.00 shipped - NOW $200.00 shipped

4)Swinger - plain edge serial # 008 Proto on the back of the blade, black handles. - $295.00 shipped - NOW $275.00 shipped

I'm adding several knives for sale or trade.
    -CDE1 - plain edge with black handle, never carried or used. The tip of the blade looks slightly dull depending on the angle. The four edges come together a little off center at the tip and create this illusion, it came this way from Rob. - $325.00 shipped
    -07 Militia- plain edge, no blade engraving with black handle, never carried or used. Has some small disclorations in the anodizing near the pivot on the front side of the handle. Has a few shinny spots on the back side of the handle where the milling comes together. It has one small dark spot on the blade. It came this way from Rob. - $185.00 shipped

-Microtech UDT 7/96 claw logo 440c chisel blade - plain edge chisel ground blade with grey handle and kraton insert. The knife has been lightly carried and possibly used. It shows light signs of being carried and has been resharpened. Small dark mark on the blade near the 440c. - $285.00 shipped

I'll still consider trades for Dalton knives and knuckles.

Attached Images Attached Images

-07 Militia- plain edge, no blade engraving with black handle, never carried or used. Has some small disclorations in the anodizing near the pivot on the front side of the handle. Has a few shinny spots on the back side of the handle where the milling comes together. It has one small dark spot on the blade. It came this way from Rob. - SOLD PENDING FUNDS

-Microtech UDT 7/96 claw logo 440c chisel blade - plain edge chisel ground blade with grey handle and kraton insert. The knife has been lightly carried and possibly used. It shows light signs of being carried and has been resharpened. Small dark mark on the blade near the 440c. - SOLD

I will take the Proto swinger. Send your pp addy and I will send 275 and a ship to.

Thx Adrock

4)Swinger - plain edge serial # 008 Proto on the back of the blade, black handles. - $295.00 shipped - NOW $275.00 shipped - SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Price drop.
    -CS Militia - plain edge DCC and biker chick on the blade, black handle. - $190.00 shipped

-CDE1 - plain edge with black handle, never carried or used. The tip of the blade looks slightly dull depending on the angle. The four edges come together a little off center at the tip and create this illusion, it came this way from Rob. - $310.00 shipped