Thread: I'm Ash in California - Hey everyone 👋🏼

Default I'm Ash in California - Hey everyone 👋🏼

In sticking with the rules, I thought I should reintroduce myself. I've been a member for a long time but it's been quite a while since I had any activity here. I was first introduced to dalton knives when surfing through 888 knives r us back in the day. Since then I've aquired a little over a dozon Daltons. I'm very fond of the Smokey and Smokey 2 I have, but the Warcom is my favorite. I've always been a fan of alternative mechanisms and hidden release knives (I'm in california after all). The hardcore collectors (probabaly most of the members here could be catorgoraized as so) might not be happy with how much I've actually used my Daltons at work and play. I like to have nice things, but I also like to use them for more than opening letters, lol. I'm on the hunt for another Warcom or two, but they don't seem to come up for sale very often. I'd also like to add a Cupid to my collection, but it would have to be just the right one.

FunFact: Just around the corner from my house there's a small dingy gun shop owned by a guy named Joe. Joe is the ultimate grumpy old man and a talented shotgun mechanic. He's very well off knows everyone in the local law enforcement. I guess that's why no one cares that he sells automatic knives at his shop with hundreds on display. I showed him my Militia in blue with the BMF on it and he said, "Oh, one of Robbies," and that's how I got on his good side. A guy with taste, he said. He also let me know that Robbie Dalton is a good friend of his and he had just talked to him the day before. Small world eh?

Cheers!

Ash
    "yeah I guess I could have stayed and been the king... but my place is here"

Right on , another dude from Cali in the house , Welcome ! Best wishes , Peter
    I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!

Great re-intro, I hope you find those Warcoms.

Welcome sir! Good luck on your quest.
    -Earl

Welcome back!

Good luck Ash!
    Regards
    CDR

Cool intro- Welcome
    Sounds like you found a good knife dealer!!
    Smaller gun & knife places are a lot of times the best!