Thread: Burn Custom OTF "GREEN TOXIC VENGEANCE"

Default Burn Custom OTF "GREEN TOXIC VENGEANCE"

This is one of the largest Custom made DA OTF . The sound this knife makes with lockout and retraction is unlike anything you've heard or ever fired with a DA OTF, it makes loud and menacing sounds when fired and closed. Blade slams in and out with authority, one of the firmest lock ups in the custom industry. The Vengeance series DA OTF TOXIC. With 7075 alloy chassis with hard coat silver anodize finish. Kirinite Toxic green raised inlays on top and back of chassis. Radio active symbol on bottom end of top chassis. Paul's hand hollow ground dagger grind from 154cm steel with ultra polished finish. Knife is Mint . Expect a 6mos. to a year wait if ordered today from maker. I purchased from Paul Panak direct myself
    This knife is a never carried safe queen in a zippered case from day one . Comes with zippered case , signed custom build card from Paul Panak , a flight dog tag. $1400(MINTY) . 1st "Ill take It" gets it and ships immediately w/trax info once funds secured , accepting PayPal , free USPS priority shipping conus . Sig&Ins also if needed . Email AZZOLINICOMBATCUTLERY@GMAIL ,PM or reply to this forum offer works too

Toxic Vengeance 001.jpg
    Toxic Vengeance 004.jpg
    Toxic Vengeance 011.jpg
    I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!

Spf
    I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!