Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Go to War Medford Knife Tools SALE !

Default Go to War Medford Knife Tools SALE !

You know what they cost and what they weigh. Begreen gave me a taste a while ago back and I ordered a bunch more from MKT direct. I went nuckin futz! LOL Thanks Gary These knives are near mint and never used . The small Vulcan finish SeaWolf has some lite kydex sheath rub marks is all. Paypal preferred , free freight in CONUS . Boxes and papers included. 1st Ill take it gets it . Lanyards and skulls not included . All come boxes and paperwork sheaths and or cases as well.

1st from top down is the Bonfire with a custom made in USA sheath n/a from MKT .

Bonfire
    MODEL: MK091

Total length: 13″
    Blade length: 7.5″
    Width: 1.65″
    Thickness: .300″
    Weight: 1.25 lbs.
    W/Sheath: 1.65 lbs.

Bought new $469.00 sale price $299.00

Meant for hard work out in the field, the Bonfire will lean in to anything you throw at it. The nearly 8-inch 3V Steel blade is hollow ground for years of resharpening and maintaining a keen edge. The handle is ergonomic with a deep choil and integral hilt for heavy use, safety and general dexterity. The full tang design is the strongest fixed-blade style of knife and at the pommel we recommend a good lanyard for an extra layer of safety when doing heavy chopping. The over a 1/4 inch thick steel stock will absorb even the most abusive real-world uses and be there in your sheath like a loyal working dog. This blade is a must for any serious operator. PVD COATED S35VN STEEL.
    ************************************************** ************************************************** ***************

2nd down is the SeaWolf Long with Kydex sheath . Bought new $630.00 sale price 400.00

THE EXACT KNIVES HEAVILY FEATURED IN SHARKNADO VI, SHARKNADO VII, SHARKNADO VIII, AND SHARKNADO X!! THE MEDFORD SEA WOLF! “The Sea Wolf is an awesome combo grind knife incorporating the flat grind technique on the tip for extreme strength and hollow grinds down the main edge for razor sharp performance over many years of use. The blade is extra wide for strength and just makes you feel like stabbing anything near you…the grip is our unique terrace design to elegantly accommodate the varied geometry of the human hand. This knife is made for war.” So sayeth Medford so you best listen! Arrrggghh!! “The American brand (MKT) offers handmade knives with massive lines, made of D2 steel and their knives are intended to accompany the owner for all life. Among military products, Sea Wolf is certainly worthy of note. This knife has an interesting combination between the tip made with flat grind to ensure maximum strength, and hollow grinds that lead to a razor sharp blade.”
    PVD COATED D2 STEEL

Total length: 11.75″
    Blade length: 6.5″
    Blade width: 2″
    Blade thickness: .270″
    Weight: 1lb 1oz

************************************************** ************************************************** *****************

3rd is the SeaWolf S/Vulcan . If bought new $600.00 . I purchased from original owner $400 selling for $299.
    Sea Wolf S Vulcan
    MODEL: MK069

The Sea Wolf S/V is an awesome combo grind knife incorporating the flat grind technique on the tip for extreme strength and hollow grinds down the main edge for razor sharp performance over many years of use. The blade is extra wide for strength and just makes you feel like stabbing anything near you…the grip is our unique terrace design to elegantly accommodate the varied geometry of the human hand. This knife is made for war. Vulcan finished D2 STEEL. Light kydex rub mark on blade is all .

Total length: (S)9.75″
    Blade length: (S)4.5″
    Blade width: 2″
    Blade thickness: .270″
    Weight: 1lb
    ************************************************** ************************************************** *****************

4th and last is a MKT Custom grail. Bought new from PVK $1250.00 Custom 1 of 1 .
    MK16DT-02AN Medford VYPER Custom MK16.2
    Sale price $899.00

Total length: (S)9.625"
    Blade length: (S)4.125"
    Blade thickness: 0.26"
    Weight: 9.11oz
    ************************************************** ************************************************** *******************
    001.jpg007.jpg009.jpg010.jpg012.jpg015.jpg
    I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!

#4 Vyper SOLD pending funds . Thanks!
    I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!

My neighbor Paul the Portuguese Prince cant pull the trigger on his first 1K$ knife says his wife...lol The Vyper Custom flipper is available again . Paid 1250$ selling for $895.00 . All other details remain the same. THIS IS THE SICKEST Medford FLIPPER I HAVE EVER SEEN OR HELD. GET IT OR YOULL MISS OUT ON THIS ONE

001.jpg

*************Little Miss Bailey the Beagle says " WoooWoooWoooo,BUY THIS KNIFE!" *******************************************
    002.jpg004.jpg005.jpg007.jpg012.jpg

That is SICK..Damn I wish I could retire ( so I can get my hands on my MONEY)!
    CDR

Offer has ended , going to USN if interested, thank you . Peter

Reactivated past "DEAL" for Memorial weekend only Blue Custom flipper $$850$$ shipped !!

790$ + 8 for freight

750$ + 8 freight