Thread: Dalton Huck XXX Toothpick - Blue Splash, 12" OAL, birthdate 11/2003

Default Dalton Huck XXX Toothpick - Blue Splash, 12" OAL, birthdate 11/2003

Here is your chance to own a Huck ! (FIRM) 795$ shipped to your door (conus) any further distance and your choice ship method + ship cost .

PP FF or you cover paypal additional . I will insure it and if you prefer Signature required. 1st "Ill take it " pending funds and its yours!

(knife was wiped down prior to picks shot and you may see some lint in pics) ....knife is 99.9% mint and includes blue netting .

001.jpg002.jpg004.jpg005.jpg008.jpg012.jpg
    I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!

I know its steep . I paid 800$ for her . Price drop for a couple days and if not sold by then back in the safe .

The blade gods told me to set it free for 695$ and if it stays it was meant to be....PP FF free freight insured and sig required
    I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!

BTT Ends this Sunday.....

Last day 650$ guys.....have a heart ...all other details the same

Offer has ended , thank you