Thread: Walter Brend "ECD" Rare Proto.by Protech w/Maple Burl

Default Walter Brend "ECD" Rare Proto.by Protech w/Maple Burl

"Elite Combat Dagger" My ECD Safe Queen being offered to my Favorite forum here 1st ...... First "Ill take it" or PM me 394$ shipped to your door (conus) FREE freight and tracking via USPS Priority signed(if needed) and insured of course . Paypal preferred .

Pro-Tech's only fixed blade knife. Walter Brend chosen as one of the top 10 most collectable knife makers in the world today.A ProTech and Walter Brend collaboration the "ECD" Elite Combat Dagger has a Satin Finished 154-CM Stainless Double Edged blade that is precision heat treated to 59-60RC. The blade is just under 6 inches long, .175 thick, and 1" wide. Tang is marked with Brend's signature Confederate Flag logo and "PROTOTYPE". Overall length is 10 1/2". Maple Burl Handles against the Satin blade make for the perfect contrast. Heavy Duty full tang construction. Awsome balance and feel. Includes a cordura belt sheath. No longer manufactured and now very hard to find. Mint Piece.. Never used, carried, or sharpened.

Overall Length: 10.5"
    Blade Length: 5.8"
    Blade Thickness: .175"
    Blade Material: 154-CM Stainless
    Handle Material: Maple Burl
    Weight: 7.2 oz.
    Sheath: Corrdura Belt Sheath

018.jpg020.jpg021.jpg024.jpg026.jpg030.jpg
    I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!

Sweet knife! Good Luck with your sale. If I weren't currently tapped out id grab it!
    CDR

Thanks Dale , youre a man of great taste with a great case of knife addiction as are we all here ...lol Cheers buddy ! Peter
    I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!

4. Default

The payment has been sent.
    Thanks

I hope you enjoy her , It was one of my favorites and a grail to me . Kind regards , Peter

Default **sold**

Item is sold, thanks for viewing .