Thread: "Do you have any firearms in the car sir" ?

Default "Do you have any firearms in the car sir" ?

"mmm No but I do have a lot of knives on me".... lol I do respect our men in blue and I know most are good men although always a rotten one or two out there . Having your own dash cam may be good idea too . I would like to be able to exercise my rights as this fellow citizen did in this video not sure if I could pull this off myself .

I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!

Pete,

No offense to you, that video really bothered me. I believe that guy to be a professional asshole.

Its quite possible if he just acted normal and asked why he was pulled over, and that he didn't think he was going that fast, the officer, ...maybe, ... could have quite possibly...., just given him a warning and he could have said thank you so much Sir, and been on his way. I believe that you just don't get aggressive until it becomes necessary. Calculate your moves , and don't be in such a rush to " Challenge" an officer. Remember that most times when you fight the law, the law will win. Fight when it becomes necessary. But hey...., it's just MHO.
    CDR

I have to agree on the asshole part , I didn't go all the way to the end where he told one of them to fuck his mother or something . He lost my respect in the end too . I put a safe console in the GMC when I carry just in case . Theyre pretty cool take a look.... http://www.consolevault.com/console-vault.html
    I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!

5. Default

...guy seems to think he's some sort of social justice warrior.
    But pretty clear he's just an overweight pr*ck!
    Cop didn't deserve the disrespect.
    "F" that guy & the horse he rode in on, and anybody who loves him, and anybody who looks like him.
    Glad he got the citation.
    A Song bird, often mistaken for a Bird of Prey!

I haven’t watched the whole thing because i’m in the middle of something but the guy is a real Dick! I get stopped, it’s Yes Sir, No Sir, I apologize, blah, blah

As a kid I got pretty tired of the harassment from law enforcement in my street racer years...lol I grew up thinking American graffiti was everything I wanted to do forever . Cruised , street raced till the wheels fell off. It was a wonderfull up bringing racing in the hills of Livermore(where American graffiti was born) till the fast and furious crowd put a rice burner tarnish of criminality in the picture it was no longer wholesome and fun. At the same time I was coming out of teenager and to an adult of sorts I will never forget the first day of when I was pulled over and so respectfully talked to by the officer , he was the one saying Sir (to Me ?) the whole time .I was shocked!! he didn't want to look under the hood or check height requirement or open the trunk looking for nitrous bottles or whatever. I am so very glad I don't have any thing like this happen when I get pulled over anymore. Let me make one thing clear. Guy was a dushe bag for sure . Also ,Our rights should not be trampled on either . Respectfully , Peter

8. Default

...guy was a "douche" bag for sure.
    A Song bird, often mistaken for a Bird of Prey!

Pete,

I favor your new description, mine and the others were almost complimentary.

Asshole, has purpose.
    Prick, important part of a man.
    Dick, ditto.

Thanks , we need to make the police great again too . Where they respect our rights regardless of age etc... We should all choose freedom ! In a dictatorship there is no choice, the elections are controlled, the police are the military, fear equals control, speech is suppressed, the economy is looted, the people are slaves.
    God bless all Free Americans !