Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Damascus Mini Rung

Oh & Nuclear, you may want to edit your post & remove the word NOT. (“Man, you can not be so boring and repetitive.”) Kinda negates what you are trying to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Charleslee View Post
    I absolutely share Dale’s sentiment & good point, OTF!
    Nuclear: I’m looking for a mint Gypsy, you have one F/S? OR any others???
    Despite the obvious negative message in your message, we can try to discuss your wishes. Write me a letter. I am sure that the other member's topic is not the best place to host your wishlist.

Quote Originally Posted by Charleslee View Post
    Oh & Nuclear, you may want to edit your post & remove the word NOT. (“Man, you can not be so boring and repetitive.”) Kinda negates what you are trying to say.
    Certainly it is sometimes difficult for me to convey to my interlocutors my thoughts and opinions in English, because I am not his carrier. Once again, I ask you to excuse me.

Mother russia makes some pretty badd ass custom knives too you know. I would love to see your collection nuclear !
    I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!

Quote Originally Posted by Pitergordi View Post
    Mother russia makes some pretty badd ass custom knives too you know. I would love to see your collection nuclear !
    How much attention my person. I'm flattered.
    However, I will object - in Russia they know how to really do many qualitative things, but - not knives. I approve this: It happened historically, this will never change.
    As for my collection, perhaps I'll start uploading photos of some objects from it, but it will happen a little later when I "anchor in the port" on an ongoing basis.

"Interlocutors" & "Qualitative". I had to look the words up to see if they are really words... They are!. I never would have thought a Russian could help me expand my English vocabulary. Thanks Nuclear!. \~/ <--- A shot of Vodka for you!.

Shirogorov Vlad...c'mon man!

Quote Originally Posted by OTF View Post
    "Interlocutors" & "Qualitative". I had to look the words up to see if they are really words... They are!. I never would have thought a Russian could help me expand my English vocabulary. Thanks Nuclear!. \~/ <--- A shot of Vodka for you!.
    Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by corjzg View Post
    Shirogorov Vlad...c'mon man!
    Do not make me laugh, every self-respecting collector here in Russia, everyone just keen on knives knows. that this is not a brand - but a soap bubble. Inside of which there is no quality, no design, no materials - nothing. Moreover, Chinese producers of replicas and copies for the past 1-2 years forced everyone to see this and wonder - can the price be more unfounded than on Shirogorov`s stuff.
    In general, I have a good laugh, thank you.

Mini Damascus Queen just came to new home after long way.
    Perfect one!
    Thank you, Karson!